• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FortFS withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Where are the insults?
Let's make a fast recap with bullet point:
  • The amount you indicate are fake. In that deposit and withdraw there are many K of refused withdraw. By the way yes, i'm in profit, is it a problem?
  • You unilaterally since more than 1 year ago decided that i can withdraw only with Skrill 1k€ a week.
  • Then, you unilaterally decided that i can withdraw only with Perfect Money 500$ a week.
  • Then, you constantly disrespect your own agreement of "5th working days" execution of withdraw. Every. Single. Week.
  • Don't you wanna call it scam? Ok, call it as you wish.
  • If i'm such an annoying customer, get me a 3,500 € withdrawal and get rid of me once and for all. Or don't you have 3,500 € to give me?

We are open to discuss any issue on this website only if we see respectful and constructive approach of the forum participants.

So delaying withdrawals are ok as long as the original deposit has been paid? (and how long did that take, starting from the first day that the withdrawal request was made?)

Do you treat other clients similarly (delay withdrawals for several weeks, place silly limits on withdrawal amounts)? or are they allowed to withdrawal all of their available balance (including profits) at once?

And is your behavior normal behavior for a financial institution that has a fiduciary responsibility to their client?

The amount we indicate is NOT fake and we would never fake numbers – it is even rounded down. You provide misinformation to the visitors of the forums, which we do not appreciate. Only completed deposits and withdrawal are accounted for. We can provide a list of every single one starting from 2015-06-29.

No, it is not a problem that you are in profit, the problem is you keep insulting us in this thread while being tens of thousands in profit which might misinform our other clients – which is what this thread seems to be mostly about.

delay withdrawals for several weeks
Please clarify when Mr. G.M’s withdrawal was delayed for “several weeks”, preferably with an exact number. This is blatant misinformation again, to which we strongly object.

The withdrawal limits and general withdrawal terms, for G.M and all other clients, are regulated by the Client agreement, which G.M have agreed to. If you are not happy with the accepted Client agreement, you are free to request its termination according to p.1.8.

As laways, to get a response on any question, we strongly advise you to contact our support, which works without delays, instead of forums, which are not always closely monitored.

@Mark Miller (FortFS),

Indeed we need to keep the discussion constructive and respectful. Your participation is appreciated.

That said, I am shocked at what I am reading here. There is no indication on your website that withdrawals are being restricted to $x per week. I would never accept that from any of the brokers I use. I always use Neteller and the longest I wait is 24 hours.

I acknowledge that your terms & conditions allow for you to place this restriction but it is simply not acceptable. I am so happy that I have stopped trading with FortFS.

I would agree that "scam" is probably not an appropriate term but "unacceptable practices" certainly is. "Best avoided" would be another one. Having perused this thread, I see no explanation of what the problem is. Para 6.3 of the Client Agreement suggests that withdrawal restrictions are potentially because they affect the company's ability to perform its financial obligations.

FortFS's inability to process more than $500 per week is massively disconcerting and I certainly won't be going anywhere near them again.

I really don't know how you could stay here and hold the position. Embarrassing.
However, i'm waiting for last withdrawal request of a mere 400€ (i can't ask for more because you have decided so). Do you think that this time you will be able to respect your own agreement? Tomorrow the 5 working days expire.
As laways, to get a response on any question, we strongly advise you to contact our support, which works without delays, instead of forums, which are not always closely monitored.
oh don't worry, I write both here and to support every week until you give me everything back.

If you are not happy with the accepted Client agreement, you are free to request its termination according to p.1.8.
Instead, it seems that they are not happy and today they informed me that according to the aforementioned article they close my account. Will they give me my money back?

@Mark Miller
After unilaterally close my account, today my withdraw request has not been fulfilled. Are you going to "not-scam call-as-you-wish" me?

The last 2 withdraw are gone incredibly smooth... but today... i can't withdraw because "Withdrawal is available only to those payment requisites from which you made a deposit to your trading account " o_O
Consider that of course i made a deposit with PM cause i'm withdrawing with it since more than a year as THEY wish.
@Mark Miller (FortFS) a new kind of trick to take some time again?

The last 2 withdraw are gone incredibly smooth... but today... i can't withdraw because "Withdrawal is available only to those payment requisites from which you made a deposit to your trading account " o_O
Consider that of course i made a deposit with PM cause i'm withdrawing with it since more than a year as THEY wish.
@Mark Miller (FortFS) a new kind of trick to take some time again?
Did you write this tho support or live chat in the first place?
If not then I`ll suggest you to contact them to get instant answer or answer in email :)

Back