FPA Exclusive - 70% Discount on M78

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have installed the EA and it works fine. I made some money and I'm very happy.
HOWEVER!: It only trades in USD/JPY. It refuses to trade in other currencies, even though the offer above clearly states.
I have written to the support and they have answered incomprehensibly that:
"We are to prevent the use of other than the currency pair, which is provided by "Set File".
It is because the results did not come out even when adjusted.
Sorry is not enough description of the purchase page."
I believe the issue is still open. If you look at the performance of EUR/CAD it's a very smooth line and I want to trade that pair.
There's a possibility that the .set files associated with each currency have to be used for that currency, otherwise no trade. Their limited English would allow for this misunderstanding. I will try that and keep you posted.
Ciao

M78 is compatible with USDJPY, UERGBP, EURCHF, EURCAD, to CHFJPY.
I will not get the results that may be used in a currency other than this.
Further support to the multi-currency will be possible by increasing and improving the level of the user.

I want a pair earn first carefully specified.
Pepperstone, AXi, broker is recommended WHS.
A good broker might be others.

If you have not tried the Razor of Pepperstone especially wanted to let you try.

It is extremely difficult to understand your English. Can you please explain if you are supposed to use default on all five pairs or put in the "sets," and how do you put in the sets?

M78 Setup (our interpretation)

It is extremely difficult to understand your English. Can you please explain if you are supposed to use default on all five pairs or put in the "sets," and how do you put in the sets?

Hi Guys,

We've just downloaded the M78 EA - had some difficulties with the UserID and Password which the Orion team resolved very efficiently. Our Live Account has just been made active and the EA is installed and ready to trade.

Here's how we set it up:
(1). Copied the SET files into the C:\MT4\Experts\Presets folder.
(2). Opened 5 charts on 5 minute intervals and attached the M78 EA to each of them (USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, CHF/JPY, EUR/CHF and EUR/CAD).
(3). On each chart, Open the Expert Advisor Properties (Keypress: F7). On the Inputs tab choose Load and select the SET file which corresponds to the chart you are working on - these are clearly labelled. There are, however, 2 SET files for the EUR/CHF pair - we loaded EUR/CHF2.
(4). Then change the UserID, Password, GMT and Lot Size for both Buy and Sell Positions.
(5). Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each Chart (currency pair).

Note: There are other configurations that are required but these are detailed clearly in the manual. You should see on each chart, providing it is set up correctly, the words "Now Trading!!" - this is noted to the left side of the chart (see graphic below).

M78_EA.png

Hope this helps :)

Michael

Hi Guys,

We've just downloaded the M78 EA - had some difficulties with the UserID and Password which the Orion team resolved very efficiently. Our Live Account has just been made active and the EA is installed and ready to trade.

Here's how we set it up:
(1). Copied the SET files into the C:\MT4\Experts\Presets folder.
(2). Opened 5 charts on 5 minute intervals and attached the M78 EA to each of them (USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, CHF/JPY, EUR/CHF and EUR/CAD).
(3). On each chart, Open the Expert Advisor Properties (Keypress: F7). On the Inputs tab choose Load and select the SET file which corresponds to the chart you are working on - these are clearly labelled. There are, however, 2 SET files for the EUR/CHF pair - we loaded EUR/CHF2.
(4). Then change the UserID, Password, GMT and Lot Size for both Buy and Sell Positions.
(5). Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each Chart (currency pair).

Note: There are other configurations that are required but these are detailed clearly in the manual. You should see on each chart, providing it is set up correctly, the words "Now Trading!!" - this is noted to the left side of the chart (see graphic below).

View attachment 8426

Hope this helps :)

Michael

Thanks Michael. I was doing it different even though it was trading normally, I hadn't set up the pre-loaded files. I am not sure if it made a difference, but now I have the sets loaded. As you know the response from Orion is pretty much incomprehensible even if you ask a question as their translation is appalling. How does one check the GMT and configure it?

Thanks Michael. I was doing it different even though it was trading normally, I hadn't set up the pre-loaded files. I am not sure if it made a difference, but now I have the sets loaded. As you know the response from Orion is pretty much incomprehensible even if you ask a question as their translation is appalling. How does one check the GMT and configure it?

My understanding of the GMT value is that is should be the number after the plus or minus in some cases... For example, GMT+3 would mean the value of GMT in the Inputs tab of the EA would be 3. Our trading account is set to 0, because our broker is GMT (GMT+0 essentially). You can get the GMT information from your broker. If you mention that it's to set time on an EA, they should help you with that.

The presets are very important to the success of the system... At a quick glance you'll notice the StopLoss and TakeProfit values are different across all applicable currency pairs and for Buy and Sell positions... These are the most obvious differences but with this alone, their importance is clear to see... An accurate representation of the M78 EA can only be achieved by using the correct presets for the correct currency pairs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back