FPA Exclusive - 70% Discount on M78

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I did not understand their requirements for the M78. Apparently the only way to get a password and ID is to set up a live trading account with them. Is that what they are saying below in the email to me...

Thank you for your contact.

We will not attempt to authenticate with the account number.
Our EA license is one pc license.
Therefore, you can use some accounts on one PC.
In Addition, if you want to use some PC,
you must buy the licenses of using PC.

In addition, in order to use our EA, you must have an account on our site.
As described in the email at the time of purchase, register an account on our site, please tell me that the account ID.
Activation is not completed and it does.

I guess I did not understand their requirements for the M78. Apparently the only way to get a password and ID is to set up a live trading account with them. Is that what they are saying below in the email to me...

Thank you for your contact.

We will not attempt to authenticate with the account number.
Our EA license is one pc license.
Therefore, you can use some accounts on one PC.
In Addition, if you want to use some PC,
you must buy the licenses of using PC.

In addition, in order to use our EA, you must have an account on our site.
As described in the email at the time of purchase, register an account on our site, please tell me that the account ID.
Activation is not completed and it does.

Hello ColoradoRicardo,

We purchased the M78 EA some days ago and understand the set up process (Hope the Orion FX Team don't mind my help). In order to populate the AccountID and Password fields you need an account with Orion FX, NOT a trading account - they do recommend a broker but it is not essential (we used an old trading account we had with IBFX). You can register for your AccountID and Password at the following link and email it to their support team: http://www.orionfx.jp/users/

The AccountID and Password generated from their site should be entered into the corresponding fields in the Expert Advisor properties (Input tab).

Hope this helps :)

Michael

Wow! What a bad purchase on this ea. It has lost close to 70 % today on the official account, and my own account lost major. Pissed off!

Wow! What a bad purchase on this ea. It has lost close to 70 % today on the official account, and my own account lost major. Pissed off!
Something has happened today! A couple of hour I had decided to purchase this ea so I transferred the required money to my internet card but before I was about to pay I had took a look at this thread and absolutely surprise! I have checked the live M78 account and really today is a black day for this EA. 22 pieces of trading and all of them are loss! The whole loss is almost $1000 and it is close to -1500pips! WHAT HAPPENED???? I'm said because I thought I have found a great EA. I feel betrayed.
The offer will expire in a couple of hours and I do not know what to do now!

Last edited:
Hello ColoradoRicardo,

We purchased the M78 EA some days ago and understand the set up process (Hope the Orion FX Team don't mind my help). In order to populate the AccountID and Password fields you need an account with Orion FX, NOT a trading account - they do recommend a broker but it is not essential (we used an old trading account we had with IBFX). You can register for your AccountID and Password at the following link and email it to their support team: http://www.orionfx.jp/users/

The AccountID and Password generated from their site should be entered into the corresponding fields in the Expert Advisor properties (Input tab).

Hope this helps :)

Michael

Michael!

Are you still satisfied with this EA? Regarding today's loss I'm hesitating to buy this EA.

Michael!

Are you still satisfied with this EA? Regarding today's loss I'm hesitating to buy this EA.

I have never been hit by losses so large and so hard all in one day. 1/3 of my account is gone. This is going to take a long time to recover. If you have the balls for this. Good luck. I am out of here.

I have never been hit by losses so large and so hard all in one day. 1/3 of my account is gone. This is going to take a long time to recover. If you have the balls for this. Good luck. I am out of here.

I didn't buy this EA! Today this is worst than yesterday! I think I saved a lot of money.

Just bought this EA last night. Luckly I haven't got my account with them activated for the EA to work. Well, it is a horrible drawback. I will run this EA on my demon accounts. The good thing is there is still a 30 day's money back guarantee. However I do think I will look at other EAs rather than this.

Hey Guys,

We share your sentiments - we too thought the M78 Expert Advisor was a great investment given its impressive Live Account performance. Perhaps we're still suffering from shock at last nights events with it; OK, the markets that M78 traded dropped, but it didn't feel like it was a "out of the ordinary trading environment" - surely the M78 must have experienced this type of market activity at some point during its 19 month long existence (on live accounts)?

In terms of its performance on our account, we have experienced few winning positions and around 55 losing positions - the issue I have, winning positions are a great deal smaller than losing positions (in terms of pips). I understand that probabilities will naturally breed more winning positions than losing positions but the vulnerability that sticks on this type of system is that when you take a hit, it can be destructive. Our account is in the red by around 60% in two trading days. We will, hopefully, see through this period but another night like last night and we'll be wiped. We didn't expect the sudden down turn but always prepared to lose a pot.

Zoli71 referred to yesterdays events as a "Black Day" - perhaps there is something significant about the fact that it also occurred on a Monday. There are many devastating events throughout history that took place on a Monday. See reference: Black Monday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - In relation to the markets, most of these historic events marked a significant bottom i.e. the beginning of new bull markets. The M78 EA may well be on the verge of pushing higher in terms of profit/loss (just an observation)... Hopefully our account will survive to tell the tale :)

All of the above said I think the Orion FX team and its members (ourselves included) have been dealt a harsh and unforeseeable blow; a proper Forex Sting in the Tail. I wholeheartedly believe that the M78 Expert Advisor was presented before us with the absolute best intentions; the facts (before the event) spoke for themselves - 800% ROI and Live Account Proof! There is little doubt in my mind that the Orion FX team will also be devastated by the outcome. It is clear they have worked extremely hard on this product and to have it almost wiped out when they woke from sleep is a difficult pill to swallow.

I will do my best to keep you updated on our progress with M78... Despite last nights events, I still think it's worth keeping on the radar. A recovery from this will be difficult but never say never.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back