FPA Exclusive - 70% Discount on M78

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make it clear, Orion needs to be the IB of your account. Otherways you will not get the password. I was surprised, when I bought this EA because it was not mentioned anywhere.
As I denied to open a new Pepperstone account via their link, I cannot use the EA.
Orion refuses to pay back.

To make it clear, Orion needs to be the IB of your account. Otherways you will not get the password. I was surprised, when I bought this EA because it was not mentioned anywhere.
As I denied to open a new Pepperstone account via their link, I cannot use the EA.

Does not need to be IB.
There is no denying the refund.

I do not think it is the content that only with harassment.

OrionFX needs to be IB?

@OrionFX Rep (or anyone else with similar experiences)

I pm'd you earlier in another forum regarding this issue. But your reply was indicative that you do not understand my query. Could I verify from yourself (or someone else with similar experiences) that this is indeed true?

I believe most of us here have IB for rebate or discount purposes, so it is a big deal if we were to reassign IBs just to qualify for this $50/mth package.

@OrionFX Rep (or anyone else with similar experiences)

I pm'd you earlier in another forum regarding this issue. But your reply was indicative that you do not understand my query. Could I verify from yourself (or someone else with similar experiences) that this is indeed true?

I believe most of us here have IB for rebate or discount purposes, so it is a big deal if we were to reassign IBs just to qualify for this $50/mth package.

IB is not necessary if you pay $ 50 per month.
If you open an account is $ 50 IB is not required.
It will be available free of charge.

Is available for a limited account was opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back