Freshforex Spam

OlafYom

Banned spammer for FreshForex
Hi there, I'm a newbie and new here as well. Hope everyone is doing great! I'm doing everything I can to learn trading, and I know I can learn a lot from you guys! Thanks!

You and your buddy started out so well. Too bad for you guys that Spam Cat had to eat you.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Before I start trading at real account, I was training a lot at demo-account of FreshForex broker. I guess it was a good tactics.

Webmoney is a useful system, but when MMSIC had some problems with payment services, even Webmoney couldn't withdraw from this broker.

for me too the question of a starting capital was vital when I completed training. Now I've found an interesting offer from freshforex with gift $500 for test operations.

Yes, right. But before you start risking 2-3% of your account capital, you need a solid strategy with good win rate, otherwise a long streak of losing trades can take you back very hard.

Risk control is a crucial element of your trading. So volume of your deposit really matters. BTW freshmen will benefit fro m freshforex offer which gives 500 usd and increases your capital and mitigate your risks.

It is important to realize that trading involves a high risk. and use all the funds at once is dangerous.it is necessary to start trading using promotions of brokers - an example is the promotion giving you 400$ to start.

Starting live is never easy, its a totally different ball game as compared to demo trading.

if you are a beginner check an excellent offfer of one of the broker, 500$ gift to start trading. Good that you can trade such a deposit and follow all rules of money management.

I think Demo accounts are nothing more than advertisement. With a Demo account, you never get to test issues such as deposit and WITHDRAWAL processes. All you have a platform to practice your trading tactics and nothing more. And like Pharaoh says, it's a different game once you open a live account. Your tactics may still apply, but you will find that opening and closing of trades may not be as quick.

What do you think about no deposit bonus from a broker? It seems like another opportunity to test a broker. I'm testing freshforex, they give $500 and I can test their withdrawal processes as well, because they allow to withdraw profit from bonus. What is your opinion?

It is so difficult to make difference between a genuine product and a scam one. Every company offers so many things or says promise but hardly delivers. The best thing we can do is to use products that is there for some period at least 4-6 months because a new product is more likely to scam if it’s not back by large company so we should be patience and see for some months if they can maintain themselves and if that works then we can start off.

That's right and sometimes it gives an opportunity to check quality or service that a company provides. For example, I'm currently testing freshforex no deposit bonus and can decide if I'm going to use them trading on their money.

Back