1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freshforex Spam

Discussion in 'Spammers Hall of Shame' started by OlafYom, Mar 5, 2015.

1. OlafYom

OlafYom Banned spammer for FreshForex

Hi there, I'm a newbie and new here as well. Hope everyone is doing great! I'm doing everything I can to learn trading, and I know I can learn a lot from you guys! Thanks!

You and your buddy started out so well. Too bad for you guys that Spam Cat had to eat you.

[​IMG]

2. mageral

mageral Banned spammer for FreshForex

Before I start trading at real account, I was training a lot at demo-account of FreshForex broker. I guess it was a good tactics.

3. mageral

Webmoney is a useful system, but when MMSIC had some problems with payment services, even Webmoney couldn't withdraw from this broker.

4. mageral

for me too the question of a starting capital was vital when I completed training. Now I've found an interesting offer from freshforex with gift $500 for test operations.

5. mageral

Risk control is a crucial element of your trading. So volume of your deposit really matters. BTW freshmen will benefit fro m freshforex offer which gives 500 usd and increases your capital and mitigate your risks.

6. mageral

It is important to realize that trading involves a high risk. and use all the funds at once is dangerous.it is necessary to start trading using promotions of brokers - an example is the promotion giving you 400$ to start.

7. mageral

if you are a beginner check an excellent offfer of one of the broker, 500$ gift to start trading. Good that you can trade such a deposit and follow all rules of money management.

8. OlafYom

What do you think about no deposit bonus from a broker? It seems like another opportunity to test a broker. I'm testing freshforex, they give $500 and I can test their withdrawal processes as well, because they allow to withdraw profit from bonus. What is your opinion?

9. OlafYom

That's right and sometimes it gives an opportunity to check quality or service that a company provides. For example, I'm currently testing freshforex no deposit bonus and can decide if I'm going to use them trading on their money.

: freshforex