1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTS Toolkit - Trailing Stop EA - Minimize risk even further with trailing stop and BE

Discussion in 'Forex Tactical Squad' started by Peter O, Sep 28, 2013.

1. jpo001

jpo001 Recruit

comment out all conthent of the method. this is test method used only when backtesting

2. daggore

daggore Recruit

Sorry if this is already a dead thread. This EA was exactly what I was looking for. Like a few, I had the same errors.
    I don't come from a programming background but I added some stuff to what Rajib typed and had no errors. That said however, I do not know if the EA's functionality was affected in any way.

Line 253: if (! OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, test_lots, Ask, 7, 0.0, 0.0)) {};
    Line 255: if (! OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, test_lots, Bid, 7, 0.0, 0.0)) {};

Would also like to ask @Peter O if the smiley matters. My chart does have a smiley but it's :( instead of :). not sure if that meant anything because in my previous trade, the EA was not activated. Hope to get replies from this....! Thank you! :D