Future of Forex?

I am of the firm believer that even though the robots are very efficient in performing number of tasks, the super master mind behind its creation was we Humans, thus we should always feel happy and privileged for being smart beings and lets make the best use of our intelligence for the good purpose.

Forex will remain a side business for me in future too. I do not totally depend on it . It is best way of getting extra money . Like me many people will be connected with forex in future .It will be a future business.

I am part-time traders too because it's hard for me to make forex as full-time business currently. The earning from it is not too much and I don't have too much time to spend for trading either. Beside, it will be lower pressure when you treated it as side business but you need to make target in order to improve your skill of trading, performance and trading and build your trading business. It is true if forex in the future will be more popular business (future business) because there are many sources for learning it so it is easier for people to join here.

I am part-time traders too because it's hard for me to make forex as full-time business currently. The earning from it is not too much and I don't have too much time to spend for trading either. Beside, it will be lower pressure when you treated it as side business but you need to make target in order to improve your skill of trading, performance and trading and build your trading business. It is true if forex in the future will be more popular business (future business) because there are many sources for learning it so it is easier for people to join here.

I am also believe if oneday the forex busines will be more grow become popular business than this day . as we know nowdays many peopples has suggestion if forex will be scam business where no one can get income from there , but once has proves if this business are profitable then certainly many people will join this business

форекс в рф очень известен под видом пирамиды. Многие люди бояться его. Может когда-то он станет очень популярным и почетным видом деятельности.

Forex will remain a side business for me in future too. I do not totally depend on it . It is best way of getting extra money . Like me many people will be connected with forex in future .It will be a future business.

It is a good decision, we can do forex trading as a part time business easily. If we trade on higher time frames then it requires less time and gain can be quite good.

It is a good decision, we can do forex trading as a part time business easily. If we trade on higher time frames then it requires less time and gain can be quite good.

It is right that forex can become part-time business or full-time business and it's possible to make forex as part-time business easily because anyone can become part-time traders with small amount of capital as deposit amount. So, it's flexible in time and place to trade in forex business. It's possible to use low or high time frame, it's depending on trader's style of trading and trader's system. The future of forex will depend on response of people to take part into forex business but my prediction, forex will become more popular business in the future because it doesn't need big amount of money as capital, flexible in time and place.

This also good recommendation , i also think part time trader can get good income from this business also , its mean if there are traders trade just one or twice in one day with waiting best signals then define specific target to best result. then for future its also will bring income for daily need

There is no problem with future of forex. Its going to increase day by day as many people are entering forex market each day. It is a very popular trading work on the internet and the most legit business to do online.

When I started forex trading then it was a 4 trillion dollar market and now it is a more than 5 trillion dollar market. So it has already increased and continuously increasing with each day and helping many new people

When I started forex trading then it was a 4 trillion dollar market and now it is a more than 5 trillion dollar market. So it has already increased and continuously increasing with each day and helping many new people

you are right although so many people go and come of this business , still forex business has been primadona in future compared other investment business.

Back