FX-CryptoChain.com appears to be a HYIP: The stink of a PONZI scheme with Confidence racket over tones

OldRoughneck

Recruit
Posting the info I shared in the forex-reviews section, as per instructions. Further info (email, text messages omitting identifying detail to follow). Any further information that anyone can supply is greatly appreciated.

Long story short, I believe I am being scammed by fx-cryptochain.com.

The source of my complaint about fx-cryptochain.com:

Their webpage is scant on details, more so now that they've reworked it.
They have "agents" that work to pull people such as me into putting money into their bitcoin mining operations, and then show "profit" on your account page, along with the money they have "received" from their clients(i.e. me).
I can find little information about them searching the web.

Current state of affairs:

The agent I work with seems to be a decent person, but she is a bit pushy on wanting me to "invest" on a regular basis. I have "earned" approx. $141K USD on what they report to be approx. $14K USD (actually over $18K USD, minus fees, apparently).
When bitcoin decreased in apparent value recently, fx-cryptchain instructed my agent to inform me that I needed to withdraw my "profits" and that it would require a $4200 USD brokerage fee to do so. That fee amounted to approx $6000 USD by the time bitcoin transaction fees were imposed.
Now I have been informed that there will be a $7200 USD withdrawal and miners fee additionally imposed before I can be paid my "profits".
I have informed fx-cryptochain and my agent that the $4200 fee "tapped me out", and to withhold these additional fees from my "profits". The support email address and chat agents at fx-cryptochain do not respond to me and do not answer my proposal for funding these fees.
My agent has told me "the company" is not likely to accept such a proposal and is vigorously pushing me to "beg, borrow, steal, get more credit" for the money needed to pay these fees.

My concern:
I was encouraged by my agent to bring other people into this operation (I have not, wanted to see it perform and get answers to my questions first before doing such). She is pushing me hard to find money to pay these additional fees.
Fx-cryptochain does not respond to my email messages. Their contact phone number shows to be registered to no less than five cryptocurrency involved companies.
I have requested an account transaction register from both fx-cryptochain and my agent. Neither has supplied such or even responded to my particular request.
Now my "trading account" has been suspended, and when I log in, I am told to get in touch by sending email to an address with a different domain name OR to contact them via their chatbot (to which no one responds).

This has the stench of a ponzi scheme (bring others) and a confidence racket (trust me, everything is going to be really good!).

Posting the info I shared in the forex-reviews section, as per instructions. Further info (email, text messages omitting identifying detail to follow). Any further information that anyone can supply is greatly appreciated.

Long story short, I believe I am being scammed by fx-cryptochain.com.

The source of my complaint about fx-cryptochain.com:

Their webpage is scant on details, more so now that they've reworked it.
They have "agents" that work to pull people such as me into putting money into their bitcoin mining operations, and then show "profit" on your account page, along with the money they have "received" from their clients(i.e. me).
I can find little information about them searching the web.

Current state of affairs:

The agent I work with seems to be a decent person, but she is a bit pushy on wanting me to "invest" on a regular basis. I have "earned" approx. $141K USD on what they report to be approx. $14K USD (actually over $18K USD, minus fees, apparently).
When bitcoin decreased in apparent value recently, fx-cryptchain instructed my agent to inform me that I needed to withdraw my "profits" and that it would require a $4200 USD brokerage fee to do so. That fee amounted to approx $6000 USD by the time bitcoin transaction fees were imposed.
Now I have been informed that there will be a $7200 USD withdrawal and miners fee additionally imposed before I can be paid my "profits".
I have informed fx-cryptochain and my agent that the $4200 fee "tapped me out", and to withhold these additional fees from my "profits". The support email address and chat agents at fx-cryptochain do not respond to me and do not answer my proposal for funding these fees.
My agent has told me "the company" is not likely to accept such a proposal and is vigorously pushing me to "beg, borrow, steal, get more credit" for the money needed to pay these fees.

My concern:
I was encouraged by my agent to bring other people into this operation (I have not, wanted to see it perform and get answers to my questions first before doing such). She is pushing me hard to find money to pay these additional fees.
Fx-cryptochain does not respond to my email messages. Their contact phone number shows to be registered to no less than five cryptocurrency involved companies.
I have requested an account transaction register from both fx-cryptochain and my agent. Neither has supplied such or even responded to my particular request.
Now my "trading account" has been suspended, and when I log in, I am told to get in touch by sending email to an address with a different domain name OR to contact them via their chatbot (to which no one responds).

This has the stench of a ponzi scheme (bring others) and a confidence racket (trust me, everything is going to be really good!).
Can you please share the email you have received from them?

Can you please share the email you have received from them?
Below please find the email dialog that is of noted concern. I have removed personally identifying information, but have NOT affected the spelling, grammar, or general format of the email messages.
I am still working through the text dialog with my "agent", as it is much more extensive.

begin email dialog/

Thu, May 20, 5:18 PM (13 days ago)​

to <myemailaddy>@xxx.com
Please endeavor to make the withdrawal payment as soon as possible so the process can commence immediately..

Fx cryptochain

Thu, May 13, 6:04 PM​

to <myemailaddy>@xxx.com
Congratulations < My Name>

FX CRYPTO-CHAIN team has confirmed your account and we are pleased to notify you that the available balance of one hundred and thirty seven thousand sixty five dollars only ($137,065) 2.79 Bitcoin is set for withdrawal and ready to be sent into your crypto currency wallet address <crypto wallet address>

To initiate this transaction, specialized programmers miners will solve the process to add the transaction block to the blockchain.

Fx cryptochain Miners use dedicated hardware, software and a lot of computing power to p erform this action. As defined by the creator of cryptocurrency, miners will receive coins and some transaction fees as remuneration for this task are expected to be paid .In all, we can relate this as network fee this is also known as withdrawal fee as well

You are required to pay a withdrawal fee estimated to be 5.5% of the available balance in your trading account . The payment will enable your profit sent into your wallet address within 30 minutes

payment are to be made via bitcoin

Kindly make the payment as soon as possible to avoid delay on your profit transfer.

Make sure your wallet address possesses the correct digits and letters

Contact your account manager for more info.

Thank you.

Thu, May 13, 9:18 AM​

to <myemailaddy>@xxx.com
Good day

The brokerage payment has been completed ... you will be a getting a message on the withdrawal process shortly..

Thank you.

Thu, May 6, 1:01 PM​

to <myemailaddy>@xxx.com

Good day

Please endeavor to make the brokerage payment as soon as possible so the withdrawal process can commence.

Fx cryptochain

BROKERAGE LEVY​

Sun, Apr 25, 10:47 AM​

to <myemailaddy>@xxx.com
Dear < My Name>

On behalf of the firm Fx-cryptochain as a whole, we would like to use this opportunity to thank you for trusting us with all your investments and also been part of our tremendous platform. We are pleased to let you know that your profit of $91,097 (1.82 BTC) is ready to be sent to your bitcoin wallet.

It's our honor to bring to your notice that you are required to pay a brokerage fee(delivery service) of $4,270 four thousand two hundred and seventy dollars only) in other for Richfield Capital Ltd to be able to deposit into your crypto currency wallet.

Note: you have 5 working days to make this payment. At the meantime mining continues

We have been sharing sucesss in our business and I, on behalf of the Richfield Capital LTD express hopes that this business relationship extend until the horizon in the forthcoming years.

FX CRYPTO CHAIN

/end email dialog

Again the same story like others, pay money when you already had money with them. Try telling them to deduct this fee from your balance or no other way! and you will see that this is scam

A lot of HYIPs (and pure deposit-only scams pretending to be HYIPs) use this tactic.

I see from your review that you are in the USA. You should initially file complaints at IC3.gov, SEC.gov, CFTC.gov, and eConsumer.

How much, when, and by what means did you deposit funds into the account? (make sure to include details of this in the complaints to the regulators/law enforcement) If any offshore banks are involved, the financial regulators of those countries also need to be informed.

A lot of HYIPs (and pure deposit-only scams pretending to be HYIPs) use this tactic.

I see from your review that you are in the USA. You should initially file complaints at IC3.gov, SEC.gov, CFTC.gov, and eConsumer.

How much, when, and by what means did you deposit funds into the account? (make sure to include details of this in the complaints to the regulators/law enforcement) If any offshore banks are involved, the financial regulators of those countries also need to be informed.
Thank you for the information Pharaoh, these are the answers to a question I was going to pose.
I will supply as much of this information that I have (and I have almost all of this recorded) to the agencies mentioned.

Thank you for the information Pharaoh, these are the answers to a question I was going to pose.
I will supply as much of this information that I have (and I have almost all of this recorded) to the agencies mentioned.
Attached are a couple of screenshots of the site showing my current status, and in the chat, where they threaten further costs if I don't comply.

Attachments

• AccountSuspension.png
    AccountSuspension.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 8
  • AccountSuspensionChat.png
    AccountSuspensionChat.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 8
If you comply and pay anything new, that will only increase your loss.

I'm currently playing with a 419-type scammer. I'll get my 8 million just as soon as I pay some fee. If I don't pay soon, I'll lose all the money. He's been trying to get that fee out of me with this "pay soon or else" story since early 2020. :D

Back