Fxcm scam

danila1

Recruit
On the 15th of June FXCM closed down 3 positions on my account for -394,3 euros due to their error. I had enough funds it was not a margin call,they asked me to open the same positions again at a better price and said they would refund me but they did not, so now I asked for a second audit. I do not think they are willing to refund 394,3 euros otherwise they would have already done it.

Chase them down. Call them.
They are big enough that that amount won't faze them. Likely just a timing thing.

On the 15th of June FXCM closed down 3 positions on my account for -394,3 euros due to their error. I had enough funds it was not a margin call,they asked me to open the same positions again at a better price and said they would refund me but they did not, so now I asked for a second audit. I do not think they are willing to refund 394,3 euros otherwise they would have already done it.

Hi Danila,

I was out of the office for the July 4th holiday here in the US and just noticed your post today. If the Trade Services Team told you they will refund your account, then they will. Please send me a private message with your case number/email address, and I'll follow up with them about this.

Thanks,
Jason

PS: In case you were wondering, your margin call on Sunday, June 15th was caused by bad ticks (incorrect prices) from one or more of the banks providing us with liquidity. Also, for the record, it looks like the price feeds of several brokers were affected by the same issue:

I am sorry I did not reply immediately, I am a new subscriber and did not check your message. Yes, I confirm everything my account n. is 2620219249 case n.#00320938 . I called the Us office and spoke with Mr.Michael Ohneck,Trade Services Representative and called the italian office as well and they both told me even if it is their mistake, I have to take into account the equity and not the balance of my account. I still think it is not right.
I thank you for your attention and hope you can fix the prioblem
Kind Regards
Danila Motta

First you said it was resolved. Now you say it isn't. Can you please explain?

Back