• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fxcm - what a dissapointment

I am having an issue with a company
Jason Rogers FXCM Representative: the SNB essentially lied and didn't intend to protect the floor.

Tough shocking comment coming from a major broker representative.

Doesn't mean I disagree.

Currencies held at artificial levels as we saw with EUR/CHF remain at the same risk so we will be looking to implement additional measures to prevent this from happening in the future. I will share more details once I have more information.

That still doesn't answer how an STP/ECN broker got affected from a major move.

NDD is supposed to make you to not deal without risk management, as far as I know, forex brokers who use this system work directly with market liquidity providers... According to your website: "FXCM does not take a market position, eliminating a major trading conflict of interest. Dealing Desk brokers may actively trade against your positions. They can profit when you lose. Alternatively, they may lose when you profit".

So how did you lose when they profit? :confused:

So....Jason...what do you have to say about Fxcm hunting clients for negative balances although on your website-"execution risks" document, you clearly state:

"Fxcm will not hold traders responsible for deficit balances , but clients should be cognizant that all funds in an account are subject to loss"

That still doesn't answer how an STP/ECN broker got affected from a major move.

NDD is supposed to make you to not deal without risk management, as far as I know, forex brokers who use this system work directly with market liquidity providers... According to your website: "FXCM does not take a market position, eliminating a major trading conflict of interest. Dealing Desk brokers may actively trade against your positions. They can profit when you lose. Alternatively, they may lose when you profit".

So how did you lose when they profit? :confused:

Add to your question: how an STP/ECN broker had no liquidity in a 2000 pip move to close clients positions ?, when clients trades must be in market not like market maker brokers in book.

I doubt if he able to answer that

My friends who have accounts with FXCM were replied by the broker that it has no reply now and that each client case will be treated according to the situation. They are also mocking on me that their cases are much better than mine and all other clients cases with other brokers because FXCM breach of contract is very clear, FXCM didn't bother to close the trades, until after an hour!!

Why close it, no need to hurry, let it move freely, enough time to close on negative balance!!

I wished to be an FXCM client, could had sued FXCM in any court or regulator asking for full capital not zero balance. That's what every client must request from FXCM, don't let it cheat you, becoming satisfied clients with a zero balance account, ask for your capital, FXCM breached the contract.

It would be very appreciated if Jason will pay attention to our questions and try to answer them. Some investors are very worried.

After reading this FXCM Provides Business Update (NYSE:FXCM), FXCM clients get more confused!!

Wasn't FXCM supposed to have the highest traded volume between all brokers in the world?

Average retail customer trading volume per day during this period is $27 billion.

FXCM announced lost -$225 million. Where had gone all the profits from volume of all past months and more??

All the time, FXCM expenses = earnings !?!!

Back