1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fxleader - Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by VMVieira, May 16, 2019.

1. VMVieira

VMVieira Recruit

Unfortunately, I think I was scammed by the Fxleader.

I was very stupid!

First, I signed up for the following site:

https://the-profit-btc.com/app/sign-in

I've been reading about bitcoins and I've thought about starting with little money.

On this site, I would have to deposit 250 € and the own one would do the transactions automatically.

In the meantime, I was contacted by a fxleader person who had me brainwashed and I started depositing more money with the promise of good financial gain.

In the first week, everything was going well. I came the profits appeared on my balance sheet which gave me some confidence.

Suddenly everything changed, I started to lose money and the account manager told me that in order not to lose everything I would have to deposit more money ....

I panicked.

And it was at that time that he started to take everything I had and had not .... I was without any money ..... the account manager said that everything would be fine and that I would get my money back with the promise that I would still succeed.

Today, make two months that my nightmare began.

I had to sell a car to pay for my credit card that was used to its limit.

I am unemployed, I have two children and a family to care for.

I go to the fxleader site and see my balance with almost all my money invested, but I can not raise the same.

I have an open position yet. (silver)

The account agent does not respond to my emails ..... I call the contact number that appears on the site, I have already talked to several people but always the same answer: I will be contacted by an account manager.

I was in trouble at the moment because I dont have money.

I was a fool and an idiot.

I thought to killing myself with rage for having believed in these people.

Although, I start believe that I can lose everything, nothing is yet defined.

Thank you for your help and some guidance on what I should do.

I'm sorry for my English, I do not speak very well.

Thank you

Vítor Vieira

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
    Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
    Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Also, Share your story as a review here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14957/www.fxleader.com

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

VMVieira likes this.
  3. VMVieira

VMVieira Recruit

Hi,
    Thanks!
    I Will try!
    Vitor Vieira

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

You are most welcome :)

VMVieira likes this.
  5. Evane

Evane Recruit

I was also scammed by this company. And now I can't get in contact with them at all, not by email and I can't even find their website now. So I really don't know what to do.

6. VMVieira

VMVieira Recruit

Dear friend,
    Until Wednesday I still had a hope, but yesterday, when I tried to open the Fxleader website everything became the end ....
    The site is down.
    I already tried today and the same thing
    Now the hope of having my money back is over too.
    They took my money, my peace, and destroyed my family.
    I do not know what to do either ....
    I'm scared!
    I only have faith in God.
    I discovered a group on facebook that helped me to have the strength to face this situation
    I leave here the link:
    facebook.com/groups/102239743981274/?multi_permalinks=395082974696948,394739698064609,394703724734873,394450768093502&notif_id=1563385531101388&notif_t=group_activity

7. Evane

Evane Recruit

Thank you so much. But yesterday there was a mail and thelephonecall from Rose Andrey åt FXLeader and the said that they had upgraded the website. But the mentor I had is not reachable.
    I have contacted the Swedish Police and made an report of fraud. They took it seriously. I read on this site that you can contact police and others in each country. But that of course takes a lot of time. I also saw an advertisement from a company that could help on this site. But can't find it right now.
    Try the legal patch! It might work and the more of us that do the better it is!
    Don't gives up!

8. VMVieira

VMVieira Recruit

Thank you for your information. I do not know if someday I will recover some money that these people stole me but as long as there is a chance I will try everything!

9. VMVieira

VMVieira Recruit

Hi,
    Can you help me?
    Could you give the contact of Rose Andrey?
    All e-mails I send to fxleader return to me and nobody pick up the phone.
    The website is off.
    I dont know, but for me this people os gone!!!
    Thanks
    Vitor