FXOpen Margin Call Problem! Plenty Of Proofs!

Yes, the account has been double checked. Everything is correct.

One by one can be within milliseconds of each other if the market is fast or on a market open gap. The orders were closed according to policy.

Some orders would remain open if the margin call condition did not exist. In this case, even if one order remained open, it would still have to be closed due to margin call.

I have been open and honest with my replies. What is it that you are unsure about?

I really don't know FXOpen are so infamous!!!
You returned the $203 loss to me??? really? OK, I attached the daily report mails here, everybody come here to check, in 02.16 report the order 9843841 losed $203, then see 02.17 report, where is the returned money?

"One by one can be within milliseconds of each other if the market is fast or on a market open gap", yes but, I have quite clearly point out, the any quote price after the 00:01(stop-out time) will 100% increase the equity, calculate it yourself! So the margin level would be > 10% more faster. If you don't close all the orders simultaneously, the required margin is decreasing if closed 1 by 1, the equity is increasing for the succedent quote price, so the margin level is increasing synchronously. Anyway, the margin level after 00:01 would surely increase step by step, it's impossible it decrease again, so I should have $7435 postions left at least.

If you don't understand, I can calculate it order by order to show you it's impossible all the positions could be stopped out if they are closed one by one.

Attachments

• daily_reports.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
If you don't close all the orders simultaneously, the required margin is decreasing if closed 1 by 1, the equity is increasing synchronously, the margin level will > 10% very soon.

Equity decreases on margin call. It does not increase.

I don't know what else I can add to this complaint Johnny. The FPA have been supplied with extra information. They will give their independent appraisal of this case in due course.

Equity decreases on margin call. It does not increase.

I don't know what else I can add to this complaint Johnny. The FPA have been supplied with extra information. They will give their independent appraisal of this case in due course.

Oh, you are unapprehensive for my words, and you are fooling newbie again. Under the same quote price, equity WON'T decreases even margin call happened as long as the margin level > 0!

The one key point I forgot to remind you is: that day all the quote prices after 00:01 won't cause margin call at all, just calculate it.

Ok, at 00:01 my margin level=743.58/10695.76=6.95% > 0. Now let me explain it in two case, of course, the precondition is you stop out 1 by 1.

1. Supposed all the currencies' prices after 00:01 are the same as 00:01. you stop out one order, equity won't changed, the required margin decreased, so the margin level increase synchronously. This step will repeat and repeat until the margin level >= 10%, then the required margin become 7435.8, there should not be order stopped out any more.

2. Now calculate by the real currencies' prices after 00:01.
step A: you stop out one order, equity won't changed, the required margin decreased, so the margin level increase synchronously. If all the quote prices has not changed this time AND level still < 10%, this step A will repeat and repeat until the margin level >= 10% then won't stop out any more, or one of the quote prices changed then enter step B.
step B: you stop out one order, now the quote prices changed, still the words:any quote prices after 00:01 will increase my equity(calculate it if don't believe), the required margin decreased, so the margin level increase synchronously more quickly.
step A or/and B will be repeat and repeat until the margin level >= 10%, then the required margin become 7435.8, and as I said, that day all the quote prices after 00:01 won't cause margin call at all, there should not be order stopped out any more.

So, how could I lose all the positions??? Just because FXOpen didn't stop out one bye one.

Last edited:
Sir, of course I can prove that an excessive number of positions have been closed, please read through my case.

And of course I readed up on risk management before doing any more trading with any broker, my case has nothing to do with risk management, it's because FXOpen playing tricks so I losed all, but if they obey the guidlines, I should lose only little.

You have GOT to be kidding me. If I'm reading all of this right, you took your available margin down to about 6% at one point and think that keeping it above 10% is good risk management? You also complain that the notations on your second margin call are different from your first margin call - and you don't dispute the first one.

I have no idea if FXOpen broke any rules with your money or not. From the way you were trading, I don't think any broker would need to bother, since you would have gotten another margin call sooner or later.

Of course, citing the infamous Erlan on your website doesn't exactly help your credibility. He already complained to the FPA and then repeatedly failed to cooperate with the scam investigation that he called for.

You have GOT to be kidding me. If I'm reading all of this right, you took your available margin down to about 6% at one point and think that keeping it above 10% is good risk management? You also complain that the notations on your second margin call are different from your first margin call - and you don't dispute the first one.

I have no idea if FXOpen broke any rules with your money or not. From the way you were trading, I don't think any broker would need to bother, since you would have gotten another margin call sooner or later.

Of course, citing the infamous Erlan on your website doesn't exactly help your credibility. He already complained to the FPA and then repeatedly failed to cooperate with the scam investigation that he called for.

Sir, I don't understand why you always mentioned the "risk management", risk management only stands for my technical level, if I losed only because my technical level, I won't be here at all. What we are talking about now is how FXOpen scam in my case, it's nothing to do with "risk management", ok?

And I can tell you, my account margin level is always 80-90% the whole week before 02.16, only at 02.16 00:01 the market open time, I couldn't anticipate FXOpen would quote so ABSURD prices, so the margin level changed to 6.95% suddenly, nobody can anticipate it! What's more, you can calculate my margin level after 02.16 00:01 yourself, if not being stopped out all, the margin level would also be 80-90%. In other word, only at 02.16 00:01 my margin level is 6.95, all the other time it is at least 80-90%, is it a very bad rist management? will it caused another margin call sooner or later??

Yes, I complain that the notations on my second margin call are different from my first margin call, but did you check the video carefully? the first margin call was happened on my another account, not the account I complain now, and the first margin call was very long ago. Why I don't dispute the first one? because FXOpen did't scam on it, and I surveyed many forex friends at fxopen, if the stop-out method is one by one, the comment is just like the first one shows.

I don't know whether Erlan's case is true or not, I just collect all the cases I can found through internet then put on my web, I only wanna attract people's focus as most as possible then use the force of public opinion to push pression to FXOpen. All the cases I didn't say "it's true" or "it's false", in charity, I only said "I trust Erlan for I was also a victim fell into FXOpen". Anyway, the visitors are not fools, they can judge the truthfulness themselves.

Last edited:
Sir, I don't understand why you always mentioned the "risk management", risk management only stands for my technical level, if I losed only because my technical level, I won't be here at all. What we are talking about now is how FXOpen scam in my case, it's nothing to do with "risk management", ok?

Risk management is the fine art of not getting a margin call. You got one margin call that you aren't even worried about and then complain that your second margin call had different notations on the closed positions.

No sane trader uses over 80% of his available margin. Even if the broker allows 90%, this is playing far too close to the edge.

Please promise me that you only trade with your own money and will NEVER borrow money to trade or manage someone else's money.

Risk management is the fine art of not getting a margin call. You got one margin call that you aren't even worried about and then complain that your second margin call had different notations on the closed positions.

No sane trader uses over 80% of his available margin. Even if the broker allows 90%, this is playing far too close to the edge.

Please promise me that you only trade with your own money and will NEVER borrow money to trade or manage someone else's money.

Sir, you don't understand at all, the first margin call happened at my another account, and the fund strategy used was very different from the account I complain now, the margin call happened is only because the fund strategy used is not good, so why should I worry about it? and why you always compare it with the account FXOpen scammed on??? they have no comparability at all. In my case I took another account as proof is only for proving the stop-out method used on my scammed account is not one by one.

What's more, as for the account FXOpen scammed, what I said 80%-90% is the lowest margin level, actually the level would always between 80%~200% during normal trading time, I have strictly tested the fund strategy. But, who can anticipate FXOpen quote such abused prices at 02.16 00:01, can you? they never quoted so abused prices like that since I began to trade at FXOpen. If you say you can, then you are god.

"No sane trader uses over 80% of his available margin", that's only your fund strategy, ok? You think your strategy is the best? all the other fund strategies are bad? How do you know over 80% of available margin is not sane? it's only your own belief, there are so many forex masters over the world, you can say none of them ever use fund strategy "over 80% of available margin"?

Of course I only trade with my own money, why you ask so??? If it's not my money why I spend so many energy and money to complain??? I hired people to build website, I collected all the proofs and materials to send to FPA, do you know how much time and cost I spent?

At last, if you wanna talk with me about "risk management" and "fund strategy", we can open a new thread. This thread I only wanna talk about FXOpen's scamming behaviour in my case, sorry.

Last edited:
Dear Pharaoh:
I don't know whether you are staff of FPA or not? I provided so many text and proofs to prove FXOpen scammed, but the man named fxfrench only provided few and unconvincing pleading. It's obvious FXOpen has too much more suspicion, but why you always take sides with FXOpen with questions basically being off the subject? Why you never ask fxfrench questions with my proofs one bye one?

If you are FPA staff, I hope and believe FPA can take justicial principle to treat my case, even FXOpen is your sponsor. Thank you.

I'm just the loudest mouth here at the FPA. :)

I'm not defending FXOpen, since I haven't seen all the details of the issue from both sides. I am saying that they wouldn't have any motivation to manipulate your account, since you were going to lose all of your money from over-leveraging your trades.

I'm just the loudest mouth here at the FPA.

I'm not defending FXOpen, since I haven't seen all the details of the issue from both sides. I am saying that they wouldn't have any motivation to manipulate your account, since you were going to lose all of your money from over-leveraging your trades.

I understand, sir.

But I must point out, they have enough motivation to manipulate my account, because I profit too much in a very short time before I use this scammed account, so they stared at me and my account was "specially treated". And I also must correct your words: it's absolutely impossible to lose all my trades if FXOpen obey the guidelines, I only would lose part(less than 1/3 of all my trades), it's just because FXOpen playing tricks so that make me losed all. I have shown the reasons very very clearly in my posts here.

So, I suggest you read through my case, my posts and check through my proofs, you will understand why.

Back