• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FXTRADING SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Ngày 23/05/2023 qua sự giới thiệu của người đại diện William Võ (tên Dũng) qua #vidamarkets (với hình thức lừa đảo tương tự) tôi đã đặt cọc 10.000$ để giao dịch.
Ngày 6/6/2023 do tình trạng lệnh âm nhiều nên mình nạp thêm $5419 để giữ lệnh không bị dừng và tiếp tục giao dịch đến ngày 15/6/2023 thì đóng lệnh và lãi $34,517, tổng dư tài sản là 50.936$ khả dụng trên mt4
- Ngày 23/15/2023 tôi thực hiện lệnh rút nhưng sàn đang bảo trì hệ thống không thực hiện được lệnh rút
- Ngày 16/6, 19/6, 20/6, 20/6, 21/6, 23/6 tôi liên tục thực hiện các lệnh rút nhưng đều bị từ chối, ngày 27 tôi bị khóa tài khoản. Ngày 28 tháng 6, tôi bị mất tiền trong mt4
- On 23/15/2023 I made a withdrawal order but the exchange was maintaining the system and couldn't execute the withdrawal order
- On June 16, June 19, June 20, June 20, June 21, June 23, I continuously made withdrawal orders but were rejected, on the 27th my account was locked. June 28, I lost my money in mt4

I assume you have a trading statement to prove this? please follow this guide:

And use the instructions there to upload here on the forum.

------
Fxtrading It's all a scam, I also got stuck with accounts like you, so I hope you guys avoid this floor, fxtrading scam

Sàn đó là lừa đảo lừa đảo khách hàng đấy, bữa tôi cũng có thử trải nghiệm sàn đó rồi. Kyc thì nhanh nhưng đến lúc Rút tiền thì lại bắt xác minh lại tài khoản, xác minh danh tính, đã có nhiều bài viết sàn này là sàn Scam rồi mà bạn ý giao dịch à, mong mấy người đọc được bài viết này đi né sàn Fxtrading này ra nhé!

If you have your own problem report, please do not hijack other threads. Start your own problem report and attach your own evidence there.

fpa-fccd_start-new-thread-problem-formerly-scam-png.83140

toàn dc đánh giá 5sao … nhưng tất cả đều là lừa đảo hết
you simply do not understand how cfd brokerage works. and you do not study the business model of the brokerage before you make a deposit. Suggest to start here:

Your gambling impulse is so strong, you just rush to the first brokerage with high leverage that will take your money. Study the other problem reports carefully. You will notice a concrete pattern. You may be able to break these bad habits by studying the article above.

Sàn đó là lừa đảo lừa đảo khách hàng đấy, bữa tôi cũng có thử trải nghiệm sàn đó rồi. Kyc thì nhanh nhưng đến lúc Rút tiền thì lại bắt xác minh lại tài khoản, xác minh danh tính, đã có nhiều bài viết sàn này là sàn Scam rồi mà bạn ý giao dịch à, mong mấy người đọc được bài viết này đi né sàn Fxtrading này ra nhé!

Back