• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FXWW Reuters Messenger offering

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
a couple of months ago i posted something about FXWW, an outfit that describes itself as:

'Our job is to find the next generation of super-trader who can effectively manage funds and return superior profits.'

link: FXWW Market Commentary Home Page - FXWW Market Commentary

today i just got an email from them that might be of interest to those of you who want to know what pro traders are saying live during their trading session. read on:

Hi

Thanks for subscribing to FXWW.

Reuters Messenger has long been the communication tool of choice for the professional FX market. For the first time, retail traders are about to get access to this exciting information source through the brand new FXWW chat-room.

You will be able to read the constant chatter which takes place between professional traders and we will also invite bank analysts in to give their opinions on all matters which might affect the FX market. As with all things related to FXWW, most of this will come from a traders viewpoint.

Each session will be moderated by 1 or 2 professionals who will keep order (or not) in the house and update whatever news is affecting the market.

Access will be granted along different levels, but the main ones will be 'read only' and 'read and write'. We cannot guarantee that all those requesting 'read and write' access will get permissioned.

This service will be free to existing Reuters customers and if you wish to avail of it, please send an email to Sean@fxww.com including your RM username.

Those who are not existing Reuters customers can avail of a 1-month free trial with access thereafter costing $45pm for 'read-only' and $95pm for 'read and write'. (Existing members of any FXWW trader development scheme will of course receive free entry). You will be required to download some Thomson-Reuters software and it's as easy as that.

Patience is still required as we have only been up-and-running for about 3 days and it will undoubtedly take us a few weeks to get all the wheels turning smoothly. But if you're keen to get in early, please send an email to Sean@fxww.com with the words 'read only' or 'read and write' in the subject line and we will get your free trial started within 2 working days.

Kind regards- Sean'

Yes I got this email today as well and put in for the free trial but yet to receive a reply:)

also, FXWW has 2 pro trader giving out signals? i think on twitter:

https://twitter.com/FXWW303 and https://twitter.com/FXWW888

but you need to request permission from sean lee whose email can be found in my first post. i think there is a free trial period and then it becomes paying. not sure. forgot about it and haven't tried yet. just emailed him to authorize me.

O Ok thank's, just looking forward to the chat room to see what some of the big fish are looking @, I don't really like taking others signal's so will be giving that one a miss

i am with you on that one, don't like taking others signals either... however, today i got a tip off from that chat for a possible long usd/chf. i never trade usd/chf, the damn thing moves like a turtle. nonetheless, that bank trader was right on. got in a the very bottom. was some nice pips.

point is, this kind of tool can serve as a 'market scanner'. i don't have enough time to look at all the pairs and TFs and then do all the analysis trying to find some tasty setup. being plugged in to pros who focus on a variety of pairs and tell you what they see cuts my work in 1/2. ;)

O Ok thank's, just looking forward to the chat room to see what some of the big fish are looking @, I don't really like taking others signal's so will be giving that one a miss

Guys, is there any news about the Reuters Messenger chat room? Is it already running?

Yea its running and is well worth checking out the free trial,but I differently wont be paying for it after my free trial runs out!

sure is. they also added another room that's allows you to post msgs now. the first room is read-only where pro traders exchange market info from all diff sources such as prime brokers, bank trading desks, major bank analysis, and so on.

i got a few profitable tips from listening in. so, it's a great resource. :D

Back