Giambrone Law Firm

Hello FPA members

The somewhat negative posts concerning Giambrone on this forum have been brought to our attention by our clients and, whilst they date back a couple of years, we feel it is appropriate to post a response because we continue to assist a significant amount of clients to recover funds lost to Forex, CFD and Binary Options fraud.

We hope you will appreciate it would be inappropriate to respond to specific issues relating to a particular client online and in an open forum. We are, of course, are always happy to deal with issues raised by clients on an individual basis.

We currently represent over 3000 clients across our European offices and are the only law firm (to our knowledge) to provide assistance to clients in a wide variety of jurisdictions. Our offices in Italy work closely with the offices in Barcelona and London to enable us to provide a service to those clients in Latin America / Spanish speakers (Barcelona office), in England & Wales / English speaking (London office) and Italian / French speaking via our offices in Italy.

In any dispute, including those involving regulated and unregulated Forex, Binary Options and CFDs brokers, it is never possible to guarantee a particular outcome. It is therefore impossible to guarantee a recovery rate of 100%. Each case is unique and needs to be looked at on its own merits.

We have been able to recover a significant amount of money on behalf of our clients but not everyone has had the same positive result. In some circumstances, recovery is extremely difficult because of the structure of the broker, the location of the company, and the fact that money has been paid to various different beneficiaries. When we are unable to recover a client's money in the pre-action stage, we naturally share the client’s disappointment. At that stage, we generally provide two options: litigate or close the file. A lot of the time, the costs of court litigation and enforcement internationally far outweigh the benefits and sometimes clients do not have the funds available to litigate. On some occasions, we can introduce clients to litigation funders, but this also needs to be considered on a case by case basis as the funders will only generally advance funds for a case where there is at least a 60% chance of recovering the funds in the event the court action is successful.

We ask anyone with concerns about their own file to contact us by email at fsclaims@giambronelaw.com.

Giambrone - Financial Services Claims Department

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jul 22, 2020 at 11:27 PM

This matter has passed four year by now. I hope the scamer received punishment one way or the other through the years. Actually, the binary option company had closed their webisite in HK and also closed their bank account in Eastern European bank you had sent the money to. I had just shared my experience with anyone who is interested to know. Once upon a time, the scammer agreed to pay me back 10K back, the lawyer who didn't interfere during our conversation suddenly jumped back in and requested to represent me to settle the dispute. However, the scammer quickly close out everything and disappear. But anyway, anyone who wants use this law firm can judege yourself. I didn't say good or bad but just you are taking risk to lose further as they said there was no guarantee to win the case, but your case will be kept on file for 5 or 10 years.

Back