Giambrone Law Firm

Are you sure you reported them to the correct authority? They are already in trouble with the authorities in more than one country and I know, for a fact, that even though they have an office in London, they are NOT allowed to practice law in the UK. Perhaps you should try reporting them to a different legal authority. This way they will be alerted to the fact that people are still complaining about this fraudulent law firm and they might be shut down completely by the UK authorities. I wouldn't give up yet. Keep on trying - you might be surprised at the results you can get from sticking with it. Complain about them on every forum and site you can find. They won't like that at all and might give you your money back just to shut you up.

Are you sure you reported them to the correct authority? They are already in trouble with the authorities in more than one country and I know, for a fact, that even though they have an office in London, they are NOT allowed to practice law in the UK. Perhaps you should try reporting them to a different legal authority. This way they will be alerted to the fact that people are still complaining about this fraudulent law firm and they might be shut down completely by the UK authorities. I wouldn't give up yet. Keep on trying - you might be surprised at the results you can get from sticking with it. Complain about them on every forum and site you can find. They won't like that at all and might give you your money back just to shut you up.
I had lost USD76000 from the scam broker - binary brokerz. And then this law firm ripped me of GPB1300 by claiming being able to get the money back. I had tried various authorities to report them. However, the end story is that the binary brokerz had closed their website and this law kept quiet and blamed the law that no one can handle it for the time being. I am tired from all these. I believe punishment will come one way or the other. And warning to every one, don't try to make money on line by the story given by someone unknown. Something too good to be true is something will not happen.

I had lost USD76000 from the scam broker - binary brokerz. And then this law firm ripped me of GPB1300 by claiming being able to get the money back. I had tried various authorities to report them. However, the end story is that the binary brokerz had closed their website and this law kept quiet and blamed the law that no one can handle it for the time being. I am tired from all these. I believe punishment will come one way or the other. And warning to every one, don't try to make money on line by the story given by someone unknown. Something too good to be true is something will not happen.
I am so sorry to hear about the large amount of money you have lost.

Dear all,

I feel like I have to share my experiences with this law firm. I spent GBP1300 to just have two letters before action sent to Binary Brokerz and a few words correction of chargeback letter written by myself. Then there is nothing can happen further without paying more. Before I pay, we aimed to recover deposits and profit, but after the first letter was sent, the suggested settlement becomes deposits only. When the letter was totally ignored by scammer, I need to push to get insight on the case situation. But there is nothing really substantial. Like which law are they breaking, which authority they should be compliant with and whether they had committed crime without license but selling claimed financial products. The case could be BBz is a scam or running between the leakage of laws. I understand the case could be complicated and GPB1300 will not resolve the issue. But I should be informed earlier and be advised of best option for me before engagement.

I felt like this law firm is not putting efforts to fight for us. Not recommend it.

ya, i agree with u on above statement. I have been reach by winchargeback and forwarded my case to them and ask me to pay upfront of 3-5K pound., to recover my losses of us$128k to plusoption.

in which i agree with a few fellow statement below that we can only pay them after they recover our funds (as they said about 30% of your losses)..

Any advise for other better law firms??

ya, i agree with u on above statement. I have been reach by winchargeback and forwarded my case to them and ask me to pay upfront of 3-5K pound., to recover my losses of us$128k to plusoption.

in which i agree with a few fellow statement below that we can only pay them after they recover our funds (as they said about 30% of your losses)..

Hi I have also been scammed by Plusoption I am trying to recover 22k Pounds. Since December they have gone quite not answering phone or emails. I am looking into options but am concerned that they are all scams! Have you had any luck and if so which provider did you decide to go with?

Hi I have also been scammed by Plusoption I am trying to recover 22k Pounds. Since December they have gone quite not answering phone or emails. I am looking into options but am concerned that they are all scams! Have you had any luck and if so which provider did you decide to go with?
Hi, absolutely no luck at all. If you are in UK, I suggest you go into the policy office and report such a crime. There is no way to claim your money back if you have passed the claim period of your credit card. I believe the criminals will receive their penalty in one way or the other. I am located in HK, and even the policy office doesn't accept my case since it is cross the boarder crime. Don't try lawyers coz they only get money from you but not able to help at all.

Hi, absolutely no luck at all. If you are in UK, I suggest you go into the policy office and report such a crime. There is no way to claim your money back if you have passed the claim period of your credit card. I believe the criminals will receive their penalty in one way or the other. I am located in HK, and even the policy office doesn't accept my case since it is cross the boarder crime. Don't try lawyers coz they only get money from you but not able to help at all.
Hi Angel ren,

Thats what I was worried about I did an inquiry through Giambrone and got there pricing which I thought was very high. I then asked if they had been successful in recovering funds from Plusoption and I got a very unprofessional reply which left me no confidence.
Quote:

As discussed on the telephone each case can take up to 6 – 8 months and currently the matter against Plus Options are pending at the moment the case worker assigned to your matter if you choose to instruct will keep you fully updated with the progress of your case.

Hi Angel ren,

Thats what I was worried about I did an inquiry through Giambrone and got there pricing which I thought was very high. I then asked if they had been successful in recovering funds from Plusoption and I got a very unprofessional reply which left me no confidence.
Quote:

As discussed on the telephone each case can take up to 6 – 8 months and currently the matter against Plus Options are pending at the moment the case worker assigned to your matter if you choose to instruct will keep you fully updated with the progress of your case.

My case was two years ago. I prepare the complaint letter myself coz the letter from Giambrone was full of mistake. When I thought there was a chance to get a portion of the money back, the lawyer suddenly jump in and told me that I must go through them to claim the money. By the time they respond to the Binary Options/Amber Option, the scammer closed the website and escape forever. This is my experience. So I don't want to use internet too much anymore and never disclose any of my privacy. Be capacious of internet. Full of scammers!

This is all worrying. I was scammed for 55000 by 72 option and 53 capital trade. Tried mychargeback but they can't do anything so went to winchargeback....they now direct you to Giambrone. Reading all this is worrying though. WCB have a lot of good things written about them but now it seems they juat direct you to these guys. Are they really that useless?

This is all worrying. I was scammed for 55000 by 72 option and 53 capital trade. Tried mychargeback but they can't do anything so went to winchargeback....they now direct you to Giambrone. Reading all this is worrying though. WCB have a lot of good things written about them but now it seems they juat direct you to these guys. Are they really that useless?
If the service is free upfront, then you can try. But if they ask money from you, then don't do it. It is additional lost on the top of your loss. You probably won't get the money back from them, be prepared to be lost.

Back