Giambrone Law Firm

Peter,

Angel Ren's case was part of a one-on-one action. Those are PAINFULLY expensive when dealing with an Israel broker hiding in several countries at once. Unless one is owed extremely large amounts and has the money to aggressively pursue, a case like that is often not worth it. Your local mechanic who ripped you off might panic and pay you if a letter from a lawyer shows up. A binary options firm will either ignore the letter or find ways to waste time and drive up your costs.

The terms you showed (£1k + 15%) look like they are part of one of the class action lawsuits. If you are owed an amount significantly above $1000, this may end up being a good deal for you. In a worst case scenario, you'll have lost the £1k.

Peter,

Angel Ren's case was part of a one-on-one action. Those are PAINFULLY expensive when dealing with an Israel broker hiding in several countries at once. Unless one is owed extremely large amounts and has the money to aggressively pursue, a case like that is often not worth it. Your local mechanic who ripped you off might panic and pay you if a letter from a lawyer shows up. A binary options firm will either ignore the letter or find ways to waste time and drive up your costs.

The terms you showed (£1k + 15%) look like they are part of one of the class action lawsuits. If you are owed an amount significantly above $1000, this may end up being a good deal for you. In a worst case scenario, you'll have lost the £1k.

Pharaoh

Yes this is how I see it too, and Giambrone say that they have good hope in recovering money funded
(reply from Giambrone)
Yes we have been successful in a number of individual cases and also in large class actions in obtaining a refund of clients funds.
Whilst we cannot give a guarantee we are confident we are able to assist you in recovery of the funds.

//Peter

Hello All
are there anyone out there that have got help from Giambrone law firm and actually got any money back ?

I have been in contact with them and got this answer back, and it sounds good but i wonder if the outcome is worth the money,

Based on the information provided, we would be happy to be instructed based on a fixed fee sum of £1000.00 (vat included) and 15% (VAT included) recovery fee which only becomes payable in the instance we are successful in recouping your funds invested.

This will cover the following out of court activities:

Review of all related documents;
Due diligence on target company;
Drafting letter before action;
Negotiations with target company;
Drafting out-of court settlement agreement if relevant;
Assistance with credit card chargeback options

Hello Peter Johansson,
I also contacted with Giambrone lawyers.

They respond me:

Based on the information provided, we would be happy to be instructed based on a fixed fee sum of £840.00 (vat included) and25% (VAT included) recovery fee which only becomes payable in the instance we are successful in recouping your funds invested. This will cover the following out of court activities:

• Review of all related documents;

• Due diligence on target company;

• Drafting letter before action;

• Negotiations with target company;

• Drafting out-of court settlement agreement;

• Assistance with credit card chargeback options

I also wonder ... worth paying these taxa or fee to Giambrone lawyers ?? ..

Perhaps...Is there anyone here in FPA, which has recovered the money with the help of lawyers?

Anyone can write here your experience with Giambrone lawyers?

I would be so grateful

I have gotten the same reply from Giambrone as Peter, upfront fee of GBP1,000 just to draft out a couple of letters. With SecuredOptions being unregulated and totally not making any efforts to settle this with me privately, I felt that the lawyers letters will not do any good against them. Hence I was unwilling to commit another sum of money to pursue the refund of my investment at such low confidence.

Tommisu, I think you made the right decision. Some of these companies won't respond to anything less than a court summons (and might even disappear if that happened). Getting to that point with a broker of questionable origins and ownership would be very expensive. One-on-one litigation is much more practical against companies with a fixed address and known owners.

Tommisu, I think you made the right decision. Some of these companies won't respond to anything less than a court summons (and might even disappear if that happened). Getting to that point with a broker of questionable origins and ownership would be very expensive. One-on-one litigation is much more practical against companies with a fixed address and known owners.
One-on-one litigation is not possible for a small investor. Huge litigation fees in UK made it not possible to process. Plus, it is an international scam and no authority wants to take responsibility to put the scammer to justice.

Authority’s are moving ………let’s not be so negative :cool:
I am not optimistic. Since August last year, there is nothing done by Action Fraud to stop the scam activity from Binary Brokerz. Now this company moved to Cyprus already...

Overall, I am not happy about Giambrone's service. Except for drafting out-of court settlement agreement; other services almost as if not done at all.

Back