Giambrone Law Firm

If the service is free upfront, then you can try. But if they ask money from you, then don't do it. It is additional lost on the top of your loss. You probably won't get the money back from them, be prepared to be lost.
They dont offer a no win no fee.

I've said this before - Giambrone /others will take any case against phantom offshore brokers that aren't licensed, and really can't even be sued.

Even if you lost $50K+ to a regulated broker in the UK, US, etc - it would cost more than that to have an actual trial, etc.
And these guys actually claim to be able to sue non-regulated brokers and get small sums back that no attorney would work for.

It's a total sham unless the funds have already been located and the broker's true UBOs are clearly identified.

I've said this before - Giambrone /others will take any case against phantom offshore brokers that aren't licensed, and really can't even be sued.

Even if you lost $50K+ to a regulated broker in the UK, US, etc - it would cost more than that to have an actual trial, etc.
And these guys actually claim to be able to sue non-regulated brokers and get small sums back that no attorney would work for.

It's a total sham unless the funds have already been located and the broker's true UBOs are clearly identified.
Agreed,
It all sounded a bit too far fetched to me and they wanted to charge me when I asked if I could come in for an introductory meeting to see them and hear what they do. On the phone it just seemed like they send a couple of letters requesting a refund and thats that. Then, you pay out the backside if you go to court....Total waste of time. Sadly I have written off my losses - DONT GET SCAMMED!

Are you sure you reported them to the correct authority? They are already in trouble with the authorities in more than one country and I know, for a fact, that even though they have an office in London, they are NOT allowed to practice law in the UK. Perhaps you should try reporting them to a different legal authority. This way they will be alerted to the fact that people are still complaining about this fraudulent law firm and they might be shut down completely by the UK authorities. I wouldn't give up yet. Keep on trying - you might be surprised at the results you can get from sticking with it. Complain about them on every forum and site you can find. They won't like that at all and might give you your money back just to shut you up.

It is regrettable that you appear to be so disgruntled about Giambrone, and I am very sorry to see this on the forum. Giambrone has assisted a considerable number of investors in the recovery of thousands of pounds of funds lost to fraudulent brokers from both the London office and the Italian offices. Tracking the type of broker that is usually involved in organised scams together with eventually compelling them to return money is often not something that can be achieved especially quickly, as you may imagine such brokers are at great pains to cover their tracks and shake off any enquiry into the whereabouts of the money that they have taken from the unsuspecting investor. If this was an easy task then there would not be a problem for anyone to get their money back. Most people realise that the masterminds of this type of white collar crime are very talented at covering their tracks. Giambrone persists in attempting to recover the money lost by trying every available avenue. There are, of course, last resorts tactics which can involve investigative third parties but they often come with quite a heavy cost.

I must also point out that you are misinformed about the firm’s status. Giambrone is an Italian firm and is not regulated by the authorities in England and Wales and is, like any other overseas firm, most certainly permitted to practice law in the UK and in any other country that it has an office. Giambrone is not “in trouble with the authorities in more than one country”. The matters to which you allude occurred nearly ten years ago when Giambrone was still relatively new; the firm became the target of a complex fraud perpetrated by skilled and devious criminals. The experience was painful for us and for the clients. We wish to state in the strongest of terms that Giambrone was not complicit in any of the criminal actives and unscrupulous actions of the bogus property developers, who have since been arrested, and keenly objects to any implications in the press that the firm had links with a criminal organisation. In fact, this was made very clear by the judge in the action relating to the insurance claims that Giambrone was not involved in any way with the two sets of criminal organisations and their intention to utilise business transactions for their own criminal purposes.

However, we fully accept the judges’ comments alongside the his comments that Giambrone was not in any way associated with either criminal organisations, that we could have done more to alert our clients to the nature of the criminal element present in Italy, which unfortunately is not unique to Italy; there is organised crime resulting in crime ridden areas throughout the world.

Giambrone LLP

It is regrettable that you appear to be so disgruntled about Giambrone, and I am very sorry to see this on the forum. Giambrone has assisted a considerable number of investors in the recovery of thousands of pounds of funds lost to fraudulent brokers from both the London office and the Italian offices. Tracking the type of broker that is usually involved in organised scams together with eventually compelling them to return money is often not something that can be achieved especially quickly, as you may imagine such brokers are at great pains to cover their tracks and shake off any enquiry into the whereabouts of the money that they have taken from the unsuspecting investor. If this was an easy task then there would not be a problem for anyone to get their money back. Most people realise that the masterminds of this type of white collar crime are very talented at covering their tracks. Giambrone persists in attempting to recover the money lost by trying every available avenue. There are, of course, last resorts tactics which can involve investigative third parties but they often come with quite a heavy cost.

I must also point out that you are misinformed about the firm’s status. Giambrone is an Italian firm and is not regulated by the authorities in England and Wales and is, like any other overseas firm, most certainly permitted to practice law in the UK and in any other country that it has an office. Giambrone is not “in trouble with the authorities in more than one country”. The matters to which you allude occurred nearly ten years ago when Giambrone was still relatively new; the firm became the target of a complex fraud perpetrated by skilled and devious criminals. The experience was painful for us and for the clients. We wish to state in the strongest of terms that Giambrone was not complicit in any of the criminal actives and unscrupulous actions of the bogus property developers, who have since been arrested, and keenly objects to any implications in the press that the firm had links with a criminal organisation. In fact, this was made very clear by the judge in the action relating to the insurance claims that Giambrone was not involved in any way with the two sets of criminal organisations and their intention to utilise business transactions for their own criminal purposes.

However, we fully accept the judges’ comments alongside the his comments that Giambrone was not in any way associated with either criminal organisations, that we could have done more to alert our clients to the nature of the criminal element present in Italy, which unfortunately is not unique to Italy; there is organised crime resulting in crime ridden areas throughout the world.

Giambrone LLP
It is very odd though that you want to charge a potential client to come in and speak with you to see if he wants to use your services. If any other lawyer said that to me I'd run in the other direction.....Which is what I did with Giambrone.

Dear Domski.

Thank you for your comment.

I think you have misunderstood our earlier reply because our Lawyers are usually happy to offer a free initial consultation and answer any preliminary queries so that a potential new client may decide whether to instruct us or not.

We represent more than 5000 clients in our Financial Services Litigation team (which usually deals with Forex and Binary Options claims)@: where possible, we encourage clients to attend to face to face meetings in our offices across Europe (England, Scotland, Italy, Spain or Germany) but most of our clients are based worldwide so it is not possible to offer such face to face meetings to everyone.

In addition, we are able to offer legal services to most clients’ native language as we also have Arabic speaking, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and French Lawyers across the board to ensure that our clients are advised in the their own preferred language.

On the issue of funding, whilst we appreciate that clients have suffered financial hardship and lost their investments, dealing with complex Forex claims requires a lot of time, research, online investigation dealing with financial regulators and often law enforcement agencies so it would be impossible to act for such clients exclusively on a no win no fee basis. We usually offer a mix of fixed fees and success fees but each case is usually considered on its own merit.

We are usually very happy to speak to clients directly so if you or anyone else would like to contact us on a confidential basis, please call us on 0044 207 183 9482 between 9.30 am and 18.00 UK time and we would be happy to assist.

Alternatively, to meet one of our Lawyers face to face, please find below a list of our offices and contact numbers.

https://www.giambronelaw.com/site/contact/

Kind regards,

Mark
For Giambrone

It is very odd though that you want to charge a potential client to come in and speak with you to see if he wants to use your services. If any other lawyer said that to me I'd run in the other direction.....Which is what I did with Giambrone.

Dear Domski.

Thank you for your comment.

I think you have misunderstood our earlier reply because our Lawyers are usually happy to offer a free initial consultation and answer any preliminary queries so that a potential new client may decide whether to instruct us or not.

We represent more than 5000 clients in our Financial Services Litigation team (which usually deals with Forex and Binary Options claims)@: where possible, we encourage clients to attend to face to face meetings in our offices across Europe (England, Scotland, Italy, Spain or Germany) but most of our clients are based worldwide so it is not possible to offer such face to face meetings to everyone.

In addition, we are able to offer legal services to most clients’ native language as we also have Arabic speaking, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and French Lawyers across the board to ensure that our clients are advised in the their own preferred language.

On the issue of funding, whilst we appreciate that clients have suffered financial hardship and lost their investments, dealing with complex Forex claims requires a lot of time, research, online investigation dealing with financial regulators and often law enforcement agencies so it would be impossible to act for such clients exclusively on a no win no fee basis. We usually offer a mix of fixed fees and success fees but each case is usually considered on its own merit.

We are usually very happy to speak to clients directly so if you or anyone else would like to contact us on a confidential basis, please call us on 0044 207 183 9482 between 9.30 am and 18.00 UK time and we would be happy to assist.

Alternatively, to meet one of our Lawyers face to face, please find below a list of our offices and contact numbers.

https://www.giambronelaw.com/site/contact/

Kind regards,

Mark
For Giambrone
Well nice to read but simply not true sadly. I am in London and not far from your London offices. I spoke twice on the phone to someone and on the second call I requested that I come to your offices to meet and discuss my case and see if we could work together. I was clearly told there would be a few for my visit. To my recollection it was £150 that was asked for. Obviously that put me right off.

As other users have asked before: has anyone ever been able to recover money thanks to Giambrone Law? They claim they recovered more than $28 million in 2017 alone so there must be someone out there that got his money back. Thank you for your comments.

As other users have asked before: has anyone ever been able to recover money thanks to Giambrone Law? They claim they recovered more than $28 million in 2017 alone so there must be someone out there that got his money back. Thank you for your comments.
I didn't get any money back. Since the website is closed, my reply from Giambrone is that they coudln't find the company and there is a grey area in the law. In conclusion, better you forgot about what you lost and move on. Be caucious anything on the internet. That is what I got. No one can help in this case.

Back