• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
Cowboy slow on the (with)draw ... fool of holes

Good-seems they are just slower than expected on withdrawals but they are paying out. Thats the #1 criteria(IMHO)for a decent Broker. Feels good to know at least they dont want to end up in the scam section and they are as good as their word-so far. Good job GigFx peeps-keep it up and the word will spread.:)

This mob are cowboys - about time they were rounded up and run out of town. Or tied to the rail road track.

No excuse for being slow to give traders their own money is there?;)

Problem with Withdrawing funds from GigFx

I was a client of GigFx (Client ID 807809).

1. Three (3) weeks ago, on 22 Feb 2010, I would like to withdraw my balance and close my account. The next day, the account was closed, the account balance was zero, so I assumed that my fund would arrive back to me soon. By GigFx rules, they had to send my fund back to my Introducing Broker (IB) as I originally had deposited the fund using that channel.

2. GigFx advised my IB on 26 Feb 2010 that the fund has been transferred to his account.

3. As he did not receive the fund, my IB contacted GigFx, asking for a copy of the transfer (TT) so he could follow up its progress. GigFx did not reply to him nor send him this copy.

4. My IB regularly requested for the same information (totally 7 times) with no reply from GigFx.

5. Last Monday 8 March 2010, two weeks after I closed the account, I sent GigFx an email, asking for the same information, and told them if I do not receive it, I will be forced to raise the issue with FPA. GigFx immediately replied to me with a message "We will send you your TT copy", but did not specify any date to do so.

6. On Tuesday 9 March 2010, I requested the same, but no reply.

Now, three weeks after my account was closed, and after repeated requests from my IB and myself, despite a single reply from GigFx last week that they would send me a copy of the TT, I still have not received it, nor my fund. I have no other option but raising the issue with FPA and hope that GigFx can answer decently. The total fund owed to me is a small amount (USD 2989.00) but I am disappointed with the service provided by GigFx so far.

Gigfx withdrawal problem

I was a client of GigFx (Client ID 807809).

1. Three (3) weeks ago, on 22 Feb 2010, I would like to withdraw my balance and close my account. The next day, the account was closed, the account balance was zero, so I assumed that my fund would arrive back to me soon. By GigFx rules, they had to send my fund back to my Introducing Broker (IB) as I originally had deposited the fund using that channel.

2. GigFx advised my IB on 26 Feb 2010 that the fund has been transferred to his account.

3. As he did not receive the fund, my IB contacted GigFx, asking for a copy of the transfer (TT) so he could follow up its progress. GigFx did not reply to him nor send him this

4. My IB regularly requested for the same information (totally 7 times) with no reply from GigFx.

5. Last Monday 8 March 2010, two weeks after I closed the account, I sent GigFx an email, asking for the same information, and told them if I do not receive it, I will be forced to raise the issue with FPA. GigFx immediately replied to me with a message "We will send you your TT copy", but did not specify any date to do so.

6. On Tuesday 9 March 2010, I requested the same, but no reply.

Now, three weeks after my account was closed, and after repeated requests from my IB and myself, despite a single reply from GigFx last week that they would send me a copy of the TT, I still have not received it, nor my fund. I have no other option but raising the issue with FPA and hope that GigFx can answer decently. The total fund owed to me is a small amount (USD 2989.00) but I am disappointed with the service provided by GigFx so far.

I have just sent my last withdrawal amounting to 6,601 usd last sunday. I havent recieved any confirmation until now. I hoping they will reply within this week. because they are slow in replying emails specially on withdrawals.

ill update again on friday if i havent recieved the withdrawals

Pigs

These sub-humans are the swine of Forex Brokers. Anyone still trading there will be sorry eventually.(when you try to withdrawal) They have NOT honored their Traders-in fact,by not sending withdrawals or answering emails-they have proven they are thieves! If I was their client( of course my experience level would prevent that ) I would be very concerned for the funds in my account. Even the worst FastFood joint has better service. Absolute POS nightmare "Broker".

Gigfx-No Pay

Going on four weeks and I have still not seen any action on my withdrawals. I guess I join the list of unhappy clients.:unhappy:

Gigfx withdrawal problem

I still not receiving answers on my email. I have sent email on a daily basis. but no one is answering.

I dont know whats on their minds now

Gigfx is a scam

Check out this pdf about them. http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/Investors/%CE%A0%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%B5%CE%B9%CE%B4%CE%BF%CF%80%CE%BF%CE%B9%CE%AE%CF%83%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%82%20-%20%CE%95_%CE%9A_/2010/Announcement%20%28Warning%29%2002.17.2010%20regarding%20GIGFX.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! You might as well trade forex at your local BurgerKing? At least THEY feed you. Does ANY ONE still believe they will get their withdrawal? Karmic justice may be their clients only only hope.

GigFX and others

I think that there needs to be some sort of hit squad the can be released on these brokers that scam people. Hunt them down and make dog meat of them of something.:p

I think that there needs to be some sort of hit squad the can be released on these brokers that scam people. Hunt them down and make dog meat of them of something.:p

Where and when can I apply. I have the hardware/education/experience to land this position. FOREX LIQUIDATOR,Inc. :)

Back