Good Luck with Plus500 and Etoro

There should be an explanation to this. Over the years, I think both companies have done a pretty good job in taking care of their reputations.
vbsmile.png

My suggestion - after the original poster fails to reply for at least a week after being asked a direct question, I think we should ALL ignore the thread.

I think if the poster won't reply within a week, the thread should be resolved

I wish it was that easy. Many people give up in frustration when their first post or two doesn't result in the money quickly being sent. I don't have the staff to try to contact each person who abandons a complaint thread.

If the company being complained about sends a representative in quickly to dispute the claim, then I can arrange for those clients to be contacted by email. In the limited number of cases like this, if the client won't reply, I can mark the complaint as abandoned, unsupported, or something similar.

I wish it was that easy. Many people give up in frustration when their first post or two doesn't result in the money quickly being sent. I don't have the staff to try to contact each person who abandons a complaint thread.

If the company being complained about sends a representative in quickly to dispute the claim, then I can arrange for those clients to be contacted by email. In the limited number of cases like this, if the client won't reply, I can mark the complaint as abandoned, unsupported, or something similar.

Yet, we should think of a mechanism or set of rules to avoid these situations. After all we must also give confidence for brokers to join FPA

Back