• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Why so eazy you decide

Why so eazy you decide that EA BOSS is SCAM?

Let we look the size of the EA:

EA Boss only 25 kb
FabTurbo is 131 kb

From the size this 2 EA is totally different.

Let we see the import file at first:
Fab Turbo:
#import "FapTurbo3.dll"
int fun1(int a0, int a1, double a2, double a3, int a4, int a5, int a6, int a7, int a8, int a9, int a10, int a11, int a12, int a13, int a14, int a15, int& a16[], int& a17[], int& a18[], int a19, int& a20[], int& a21[], int a22, int& a23[]);
int fun2(double a0, int a1, double a2, double a3, int a4, int a5, double a6, int a7, int a8, int& a9[], int& a10[], int& a11[], int a12, int& a13[], int& a14[], int a15, int& a16[]);
int fun3(double a0, int a1, double a2, double a3, int a4, int a5, double a6, int a7, int a8, int& a9[], int& a10[], int& a11[], int a12, int& a13[], int& a14[], int a15, int& a16[]);
bool fun4(double a0, int a1, int a2);
#import "wininet.dll"
int InternetOpenA(string a0, int a1, string a2, string a3, int a4);
int InternetOpenUrlA(int a0, string a1, string a2, int a3, int a4, int a5);
int InternetReadFile(int a0, string a1, int a2, int& a3[]);
int InternetCloseHandle(int a0);
#import

SubProgram of FabTurbo: (xx48_build225)

void FapTurbo()
int CalculateCurrentOrders()
int TrueOpen()
bool CheckParams()
bool CheckAccount(int a_cmd_0, double ad_4)
double CalcLotsVolume()
bool PrepareIndicators()
int TradeSignalOpenOrder()
int TradeSignalCloseOrder()
double NormalizeLot(double ad_0, bool ai_8 = FALSE, string a_symbol_12 = "")
int TradeSignalCloseOrderOnTime(int ai_unused_0)
bool IsDateTimeEnabled(int ai_0)

bool IsGatorActiveUp()
int IsGatorActiveDown()

int IsFractalLower()
int IsFractalUpper()
bool IsOrderProfitable()

int WasDemarkerLow()
int WasDemarkerHigh()
int WasWPROverBuy()
int WasWPROverSell()

int OpenOrder(int ai_0, double a_lots_4, string a_comment_12 = "")
bool GetOrderByPos(int a_pos_0)
void TrailOrderStop()
int OrderTypeDirection()
int DirectionOrderType(int ai_0)
int ColorOpen(int ai_0)
double PriceOpen(int ai_0)
double PriceClose(int ai_0)
double iif(bool ai_0, double ad_4, double ad_12)
string ErrorDescription(int ai_0)

double ArrayMinValue(double ada_0[])
double ArrayMaxValue(double ada_0[])

bool Rule1(int ai_0)
bool Rule2(int ai_0)
bool Rule3(int ai_0)
bool Rule31(int ai_0)

bool Relax1()
bool Relax2()
bool Relax3()

void PrintDebugLog()
int HavePositions(int a_cmd_0)
double OpenPosVol(int a_cmd_0)
bool IsTradeTime(int ai_0)

bool HaveTrade()

void Scalper()
bool Scalper_IsRelaxHours()
bool Scalper_CheckTrendFilter()
bool Scalper_CheckSimpleHeightFilter()

bool Scalper_IsTradeTime(...)
int ExistPosition()
int OpenPosition(....)

void NoiseFilter()
void WatchLevels()
double LotsOptimized()
void SetOrderLevels()

bool Scalper_HaveTrade()
int CloseOrder(...)
void Compress(...)
int HaveAllOrders()

string OrderTypeToStr(int ai_0)
double CalculateProfitSession()
int CloseAllSymbols()

int AutoGMTCalculation()
bool GetData(string as_0, string &as_8)

EA BOSS:
#import "Boss-demo.dll"
bool boss1(double a0, int a1, double a2, double a3, int a4, int a5, double a6, int a7);
bool boss2(double a0, int a1, double a2, double a3, int a4, int a5, double a6, int a7);
bool boss3(double a0, int a1, int a2);
#import

SubProgram of EA BOSS: (Demo)

void ModifyTP()
bool BOSS_CheckTrendFilter()
bool BOSS_CheckBOSSvolaFilter()
bool BOSS_IsTradeTime()

bool BOSS_orders()
int OrderNOW(...)
void BOSS_close_orders()
void Close_orders_now()

double LotsOptimized()
void ModifyOrderECN()

Wow very big different... why you said EA BOSS is scam? What is the indicator to punish them as a scammer?

Peace
Zamah

I believe you will find links at the beginning of this thread that show evidence.

After all this time, it's possible that EA boss released an "update" with changes to make things a little less obvious.

Thanks that very few people have genuine software of the EA BOSS (I'm not talking about poorly performing fakes), I took a bunch of money from my fully unsuspecting broker! :))))))

Seems like there are many who have been bitten by crocodiles and yet do not recognize a crocodile when they meet one again.
Instead, they pat that crocodile on the head and says: "Nice doggie!" and tickle it behind the ears...and then they are shocked when that "nice doggie" took off their arm or leg.

Last edited:
Oophhhs!...sorry joclever, forgot your avatar is a cat (kittie)..but I was not referring to your avatar if that's what got your whiskers rattled. The "kittie" I was using is just a metaphor...ok, if it makes you feel better, I can change that to nice "doggie".

Oh, about my avatar, it's hardly a crocodile... it's a mythical lion like creature!

Last edited:
Thanks that very few people have genuine software of the EA BOSS (I'm not talking about poorly performing fakes), I took a bunch of money from my fully unsuspecting broker! :))))))

And you posted reviews about it using a Canadian proxy server and your real Kazakhstan IP using the same wording and 2 different names.

Do you own EA Boss, or did they hire you to try to fix the company's reputation in forums and reviews? Either way, I think you make your money from unsuspecting traders, not brokers.

Yikes!..and as little Tweety would say: I thout I thau a crocodile…indeed, I deed thau a crocodile and it’s hiding behind that nice pudy cat.

No wonder that pudy cat got so upset with being linked to a crocodile, because it is indeed a crocodile waiting to ambush some poor unsuspecting Newbie Trader!... Bad pudy cat!

Thanks AsstModerator, for removing that cat skin camouflage and exposing the crocodile hiding underneath …..

Last edited:
Some people just can't break their scam habit. I've got a better icon for our bad kitty, borrowed from the wonderful people at motifake.com

cat-sharks-demotivational-poster-1207484086.jpg

Wooohhhh Pharoah....nice avatar! https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back