GUILTY Case# 2013-084 | hp69flva vs WWW.FXVV.COM

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FXVV is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh HP69 all my alarm bells are ringing at once -this does not sound good at all -

this FXVV.COM sound to me like a sickening bunch of con artists- a bunch of unscrupulous scum bags- and i am so glad you contacted FPA as there are at least 50 000 people reading these threads and your letters and you are warning us all. I do not care what BS story they give really cause when they disable your profitable accounts or you cannot access or close your trades there is something seriously wrong - isn't weird/amazing they disable your profitable account and not your account that is negative yeah!!! - well they sound utterly dishonest to me.
I hope FPA gets them to the table and they open their heart and show some decency and set this straight -sadly i have my doubts.

They can salvage their reputation and promptly come to the table and set this straight - honour you and refund quickly your hard earned money. And if they do so i am more then happy to retract what i have said - Good luck my friend.

Here is a very sad case and truly the work of scam artists and con men...

Short and sweet, they are guilty of theft by fraud!

I will like to thank everyone that has posted and reviewed this thread. It has been very helpful knowing that people in the forex world can relate to the position I am in right now. With that being said, as you can see from the evidences (snapshots of the current 3 accounts status, deposit/funding history, trading history, online support history, skype chat with FXVV's , etc...) that this is more than a case of what one trader's accusation of a forex firm but it's a case where FXVV shows their true color by their different treatments of one trader's multiple accounts. You lose, I take your money. But if you win, I disable your winning accounts. Its disheartening to put your sweat and time into something and have it taken from you. This did not take a few trades but nearly 900 trades over a period of 4 1/2months for this account to get to this point. I never thought that they would ever do this so no withdrawals were ever made from the winning account. This is less about money than it is about honour.

Last edited:
oh my god! I was about to open an account with FXVV,and i go google and search about FXVV ,so after i read this topic, i will say "STAY AWAY FROM FXVV":)). Thanks to hp69flva and you guys! thanks , thanks!

oh my god! I was about to open an account with FXVV,and i go google and search about FXVV ,so after i read this topic, i will say "STAY AWAY FROM FXVV":)). Thanks to hp69flva and you guys! thanks , thanks!

Yet another reason for people to file complaints. Hp69flva saved at least one person by complaining. Later, he may be saved from having problems with another company by someone else's complaint.

Interesting one. The failure to reply and deal with issues is always a bad sign. However the high service standards which we come to expect in the west is not common across the globe. You must remember that someones complaint is a wider margin on another trade as dealing with complaints is very expensive. Even the most efficiently run companies are not complaint free.

I have checked their award with Global Banking & Finance Review and it is genuine.

I was unable to open any of the attachments. This means that I am not in a position to form a final view. However on what I have seen so far I am anything but convinced that there is any guilt. Nevertheless having sight of the attachments could well change my point of view. The worst I have seen is poor customer service which is absolutely not evidence of a scam.

Back