GUILTY Case# 2013-084 | hp69flva vs WWW.FXVV.COM

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FXVV is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's got to be agencies such as the Federal Business Investigation FBI (Cyber Crime Department)or other related agencies that can shut down these websites in order to protect others (similar to what the US government did with Liberty Reserve). The other things that I will be doing is
to alert/warn others on other forex forums.

There's got to be agencies such as the Federal Business Investigation FBI (Cyber Crime Department)or other related agencies that can shut down these websites in order to protect others (similar to what the US government did with Liberty Reserve). The other things that I will be doing is
to alert/warn others on other forex forums.

The thing here is that Liberty Reserve was shut down under the Patriot Act for ostensibly money laundering. There were no allegations of fraud so far as I am aware. Money Laundering is used by international criminals and terrorist to fund their activities which are hugely threatening to the peace and stability of the world generally. Scam brokers do not fall within that category and thus it would be wholly wrong for the US to extend its jurisdiction by acting against them unless of course they have a demonstrable link to them. I am not sure that by having a .com web address is a sufficiently demonstrable link to the US to allow them to take action. It is the old argument as to whether Great Britain can or indeed should stop French men smoking on the streets of Paris.

With FXVV there seems to be clear links to both New Zealand and UAE. It is the duty of both those countries to get involved rather than the US.

If you can track down the individuals behind this fraudulent company you can try to get interpol to investigate them personally for internet/wire fruad.

Have you looked into contacting Interpol for filing online fraud? I had a friend who was scammed by an individual for about $3000 and Interpol help him set the guy up and get an arrest. What many of these Individuals are doing is hiding behind a corporate vale to commit fraud they need to be held accountable for their actions. As long as traders are loosing they collect money no problem. When traders win they don't get paid, its an individual who makes that decision of whether to pay a client or not. So the fault lies with the individual who make the decision to breech the agreement lets put and end to this international fraud that "brokers" (individuals) are committing. They hide behind the fact that it has traditionally been difficult to coordinate legal action and get law enforcement involved across international borders. But Interpol worked for my friend and if these people dont respond spare no means to get your injustice settled. All the best!

Here is the link:
Internet / Home - INTERPOL

Ammihud7,

Good suggestion. Yes, there is one person at "fxvv" that seems to be using this name "fxvv" as a corporate vale. None of their phone numbers
have ever worked. This person initially contacted me on skype (when this case was filed on FPA after weeks of not responding) and informed me that he is the managing director and asked me to resend of my identification documents (which has been verified months ago) and then hided behind this fxvv by saying that the compliance department will get back to me (which it never did) and that he has no control over the "investigation" .

I will be contacting every legal authorities that I can think of so this scamming by FXVV will stop with me (hopefully).

Thanks for your inputs.

Last edited:
Guilty as Hell!
Too bad that there isn't any international entity who can deal with this Forex and Binary Options scamers, or at least, I haven't heard about any, so far.
I will escalate my case versus CedarFinance.com in the next few days. I think this is the newest scam involving Binary Options and the AutoBinaryCode. Stay away from them! I didn't get to the point to withdraw some money, but their platform is fraudulently manipulated in their advantage.
We should join our forces and find ways of spreading the information about this thieves as much as we can, minimizing the number of victims and diminishing their business.

With FXVV there seems to be clear links to both New Zealand and UAE. It is the duty of both those countries to get involved rather than the US.

True, unless a US client has a problem. Under those conditions, the CFTC has been known to intervene.

Here's a good place to complain no matter where a company is or where you are:

econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

It's based in the US, but shares reports with police and regulators for many countries.

Back