GUILTY Case# 2013-120 | looxfx vs www.4xp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 4XP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guilty all the way home

to all 4xp employees- you need to feel ashamed for supporting a scam. Israel is full of forex companies I suggest you try to get another job elsewhere and not to be part of this disgrace

Sick and tired of hearing abt this company screwing up innocent investors. Lets shut them up for good.....no doubt they will register a new company, with a new name and personnel and start all over again. SCAMMING is their business. GUILTY.

I just voted and my vote goes in favor of looxfx. Even without any proofs, the situation is very clear! There are 4-5 cases against this broker and that makes me think of bankruptcy. That will be the best scenario 'cause you can all apply for a compensation from their compensation fund. I hope they're regulated!

Still have not made any attempt to give any excuse or even have the manners to offer any input to all the cases against them, Looks like they genuinely do not give a dam about their reputation here, got the money and now time to run, worse even is they will setup under another name and do it all over again. Sorry for your losses mate.

why does cysec matter? On their site one of their claims to fame and reasons for security are "we're not in Cyprus"

This is a difficult case. On the one hind you have a broker that clearly is facing financial difficulties and that can happen to the very best. On the other hand you have a broker that is clearly seeking new business knowing that there are customers that it cannot pay. My view is that this is clearly a scam and will be voting guilty. It is unacceptable for a broker to be seeking new business when outstanding liabilities cannot be met. Further client moneys should be segregated and this patiently has not happened. If it had happened, there would be funds to pay out moneys owed to clients.

There's nothing at all difficult. A broker started with excuses and delays, then cut off all contact with clients trying to withdraw money. It's a common pattern when the people behind a bucket shop get too greedy and put too much client money into their own pockets. At some point, those behind the scenes decided they'd just ignore all new withdrawal requests and keep all the client money.

Back