GUILTY Case# 2013-158 | MOHAMMED MINHAJ vs www.netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 34 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a very bad experience with netotrade, please know that they are not regulated company, I think this kind of brokers must be closed.

I totally agree, Netotrade is a scum company, they are lying about many things, their location, deals, they withdraw money without customer permission and so on, cheat customers, and they target vulnerable people. I advice everyone to stay away from them.

You are right Susan we traders have to check but the way these people from netotrade keep on calling for deposit and making promises i thought i will try with them. First withdrawal for only the invested amount they were good after an argument but these company don't want to pay any profit and i was not expecting 300%, even if i invest in any of my projects i would have made at least 120% till now. Steven made 300% because he was expecting more deposit from me which i did not do because this company was new to me. I was about to deposit 200k if this withdrawal was completed by netotrade as i agree with alex cole but thank god its is good i did not repeat the mistake. If netodtare is not capable of paying 69k then how can i trust and deposit 200k this is the reason i made withdrawal to check them.

Hi lojina, did your case solved. You are right this kind of scam brokers must be closed. I did not check this company before deposit any amount but they made promises and keep on calling for deposit. I made a mistake trusting this people.

Fadi they are lying just to grab big amount from customer. They are using our money to make profit for there company and don't want to pay a single dollar to customers. Once i clearly told them when there was an argument for withdrawal, I told them to take some profit if they want but pay the customers their right amount of profit but these people don't want to pay any thing of profit.

Since one month netotrade is cancelling all the withdrawal request this month i made 6 withdrawal request, today again they cancel the withdrawal request. They don't want to pay the amount in my account.

AsstModerator Netotrade replied for your invitation send on 23 nov by cancelling my pending withdrawal request today. This shows netotrade don't care FPA or any one. These people dare to cheat with no fear. Netotrade enjoy playing with customers by using our money and putting us trouble.

Every day i make the withdrawal and every day netotrade is cancelling the request. They want to play no worries i will also play with them after the FPA decision. I need a suggestion from FPA shall i make the request every day or leave them cancel all the withdrawal request. When will the voting start for this case Please let me know.

Last edited:
Back