GUILTY Case# 2014-049 | fxtrader2011 vs bancdebinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Banc de Binary is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eternal delays are one method many brokers use to scam traders. Go ahead and try being generous, despite their previous stalling. Email them and tell them you want real information (NOT another delay) by the end of the business day on Wednesday. If they don't respond or just try to delay again, post here on Thursday the 27th and this can go to Open Cases.

I appreciate the assistance of the FPA in this matter .

I have heard no more from BdB since an email from them on 12 Mar 2014 indicating that they were reviewing my account in light if the info that I sent them ( nothing new since Nov'13 ). I have sent a reminder to them but ( no surprise) there is no response .

It has now been more than 10 working days since their email . Do we wait more , if not what is the recommended next step ?

Thanks again your valued assistance

Now your case moves to Open Cases. If there's not progress by the end of the week, it goes to a vote next week.

Any Update Info From CySEC For This Case ?

No response from CySec . Whei tried to follow up they said to me that they do not divulge any detail on progress or outcomes of their investigation . So I have no way of knowing whether they have even looked into this ?

May I ask a couple of questions of the FPA ?

1) Is it worth me sending BdB an email and advising them that the case will now go to a vote through the FPA process and outline the impacts . So , in order to avoid all this , would they care to honour what they said they would do on 12 Mar 2104 and move towards settlement ?
2) I assume that BdB can read these threads as they have been invited to join but have not done so > If that is the case , it may prove worthwhile to repeat the impacts of going to a vote .

Thanks again

Just a comment about ASIC

Thanks very much .Your advice is most appreciated .

I have reported to CySEC.
There is a deadline which has been set , as per my correspondence with BdB above . Your suggestion of reporting to eConsumer is a great idea which i will do if we cannot resolve after the deadline expiry . Reason is that the matter will be reported to ASIC ( Australian Securities Investment Commission ) - this is a body which I know will act if they find cause . Banc De Binary Australia is on the internet hence I assume the complaint will be investigated. Thanks again for the great work and support .

ASIC found cause to act on the YTR ponsi scam but did nothing to help us. Les/Ray freeman was banned from doing business in Australia but still managed to walk away with hundreds of thousands of dollars. If your not familiar with YTR (your trading room) you can find it here on FPA. I'm just saying I have no faith in ASIC an want people to be aware that it's not all "it's cracked up" to be.

I have warned people again and again about BDB on binaryoptions.net as well one of my friends will find and post the video I made of them and how they work. The short of it they only pay if you complain publicly in an open forum. They need meetings to approve paying people that win. What does that tell you. Look for their online videos of the parties they have with your money! Sorry you having this problem. I hope it gets resolved soon!

I would vote guilty. BdB is using delay tactics to really slow down your withdrawal. Thats unacceptable to me. You ve been very transparent and honest with BdB in all your dealings with them, so I personally see no other reason, other than to scam you, why they will be playing this hide and seek game with your money.

GUILTY

Back