GUILTY Case# 2014-070 | tomjersey vs goptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Goptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 38 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Withdrawal? That part of the website is still under construction, please leave a message and we'll call you as soon we hope you will lose all of my money.

I too, will vote guilty.

Well, unless "something significant" happens, I shall be voting Guilty. From what I've seen in the past six months, the louder they protest, the more guilty they are!

Like Cazzie, I do admire your reasoned responses, a combination of experience and professionalism. Obviously you are an Officer and a Gentleman.

Personally, I voted "Not Guilty" ;) There's lack of any evidence that it was client's fault which let to opening this thread.

No matter what we say, prove, or explain we're labeled as a scam well before such issues are even brought to our attention
Just to point that they failed to prove anything they have ever posted in the FPA forum. All of their posts were taken from the space, they said that my balance was 50% less that it was :) My account was locked, too! I suspect that tomjersey's account will remain closed like mine! We are just too profitable for GOptions.

P.S. These issues were brought to their attention several times. The result - threatening calls and emails where they insist on closing threads and request to lie that they were not guily for anything ( e.g. It was my fault ) which is completely out of any reality!

Stay Away from GOPTIONS even though you read positive reviews for them! They personally post them!

Back