GUILTY Case# 2014-197 | spyplus vs optionrally.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionRally.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spyplus

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.optionrally.com

My Case is: I started with Optionrally Company with my friend after the prove trusted with my cousin and started to transfer the money.. and we started with an employee called Dr. Jawad Nasar he call us to prepare our papers and a Necessary document to open an account to transfer the money to started trading with him.

after that we made deal to transfer $25000 to start the business to get Monthly earnings $5000

until now the employee doesn’t answering the call delaying and suddenly I found my account Zero Balance.
So pleas I need your help judging this company and return my money back

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by spyplus on 12/05/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/13/14 the last contact was on 10/22/14

Details: Thank you for contacting Optionrally costumer support department

I can see that you had trades made in your account also I can see that you withdrawal $ 4000 of the amount

Please explain what do you mean ?

Please contact us at anytime for any further inquiries at support@optionrally.com

Thank you

Best Regards,

Madonna M , Support Representative

Tel: +41-43-5083555, Ext #1057

Company representatives' emails: Jawad Nasar <jawad@optionrally.com>
Madonna M <support@optionrally.com>

Attachments

• Transf.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Can you please mention your trading account ID number in your thread in Scam Alerts. I'm going to invite OptionRally's representative. If the ID is there before I contact him, that should speed things up.

Thank you for your reply ...

This is my account NUMBER : #10285002

and this is my loge in ID: spyplus00@gmail.com

and plz if you need anyting els just send me agian to give you all inf you need

Can you also put the account number in the thread you started in Scam Alerts. OptionRally's representative could use the lack of account number there as a reason to delay responding.

As soon as you post your case number in the Scam Alerts thread, post an update here. I will then send an email inviting OptionRally's representative.

hi again.. i don't know what do you mean but i already posted everything so can you explain what do you mean plz.

I've gone ahead and issued a formal invitation to OptionRally.

It still would be good to make certain to post your case number HERE in your Scam Alerts thread. Right now, OptionRally can't see your case thread. All their representative has to do to delay this case from going to a vote is post in Scam Alerts asking for your account number.

Back