GUILTY Case# 2015-098 | NetoB vs bancdebinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BancdeBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 82 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...and it is sad that people don't spend time thinking about possibilities but leave themselves in emotions' hands. Einstein was right, there's no other outcome when you leave emotions to take over. This is rule number 1 when you start trading - don't let emotions to take over your trading strategy. This is what most brokers do, they use emotions to control you.
This is what FPA doing here. Highlighting and categorizing scam firms, where brokers just take advantage of emotions and mislead in big way.

Right! I was shocked when FPA made public several cases against IronFX. Anyway, the idea of a good broker is very subjective.
People really Google such cases after they are scammed and publish their stories so that they can protect others from being scammed.
All brokers have good and bad sides, it always depends on your needs and trading style!

I know it is extremely sad for you, when you saw IronFX as scam. Why a good broker is very subjective. See the ratings in FPA site for few relatively good brokers (who won't tell stories in such a big way). I know where you are coming from. Mostly you might have been a broker before, cheating clients and you support your activities.

They will not end because their aim is to get as much as possible from single trader. They won't stop unless you stop them :)

This is correct and you 100% support this broker activity (only then brokers get their pay cheques).

If someone has the time to do it, it would be interesting to list the date of each review and any account manager(s) named. I have the feeling that most of those names will only pop up once or twice. I'll bet there are less than a dozen people handling accounts. They've probably got a phone book to select new names from each time one of these account mis-managers is allegedly fired.

If someone has the time to do it, it would be interesting to list the date of each review and any account manager(s) named. I have the feeling that most of those names will only pop up once or twice. I'll bet there are less than a dozen people handling accounts. They've probably got a phone book to select new names from each time one of these account mis-managers is allegedly fired.
it wouldnt surprise me to learn that all of these 'different' account managers are all the same person in all honesty.banc de binary are one of the worst scam companies that i have ever come across and it will come as a great pleasure to finally see them labelled correctly as a SCAM by the FPA.

Guilty.
I too was scammed but managed to get a refund after taking my complaint to the Cypress Financial Authorities and also by posting on forums. I made sure I let them know all along the way what I intended doing and eventually they returned my funds.

"GUILTY"

I feel really bad for you Neto8,
To be frank, i dont think there is a way now they are gonna refund your money. What i would like to say is forget the past and plan for the future.
Be patient, learn to trade properly and don't try to double or quadruple your account in a month. Trade with good money management with some good reputed brokers, and i wish you all the best.
I wish you make all the money which you lost with these sukas.

Binary options market is controlled by Spotware, which makes financial gaming software.

The public at large needs to be educated that binary options are nothing more than slot machine games, and should be treated as such.

Unfortunately, the financial benefits of not doing so out weigh everything else.

Binary Options are NOT REAL. There nothing going on in the back end. All binary options providers should be forced to get a gambling/e-gaming license. This way the people involved would know what they are getting into, which is las vegas slot machines.

Back