GUILTY Case# 2015-196 | Ravens vs Optionsxo.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionsXO.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 81 98.8%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The coverment that let those people open an BO company have to jail also...its really amazing that cyber cops nor the police in the same state don't do anything about this
It looks like that the coverment/police are the one that needs a good investigation of corruption....its just believable..
I have no trust in BO brokers nothing at all....I will never invest in those brokers

Some brokers that I know are legit and give BO company's a better name...but 99% of all other BO company's scammers and their company is based on the new clients that will lose their 1ste deposit 95% of the time..
Allot of other people think they never get the money back once its gone and don't even try it to get it back
Then you have people that are scared of what the Company can do to you as a client to pay for court or what ever they come up with
And then their are people that can effort to lose an amount of money because its calculated risk so tot speak...
ETC

all this results in about 98% they will do nothing or don't know what they can do with these kind of scammers and marketing guroes
They are promise your the world but they just steal your money...

Please guys be warned allot of BO's are scammers find the one that are legit and for real..they are their...

I am now trading together with Talatrade.com
they started great and within 8 days I was up 62% of my balance
But last week they lost 68% my deposit money so down in total of %130 ( this is the profit of 62% and 68% of my initial deposit
Their risk is way to high....so now we start a new week now I will trade with a lower RISK level
Lets see what this will bring...

When you start to trade with a new company never deposit more then 250$ to 300$..set this as you RULE
there is only one simple rule with this

When they can not make money with 250$ then they defiantly can not make money with 250K....

I really hope you can put them in Jail and that you are able to get all you money back ....they should pay you extra as a fine because all the trouble you have to go through to get your money back....
Their as to be a new rule in the regulator body

A minimum of days to get your money after a withdrawal request...(let say 5 days)
After every day of delay they have to pay you ??$ or some % every day they are to late to pay you out
I am sure they will pay you faster then... when they have to pay a fine on a daily bases

We can ask this as a team/Army to ask this to the Regulated body's to implement this RULE..that would be amazing..right?

I wish you all the best man...

What more my vote is guilty.One can only hope that you find your money.I repeat what was saidBefore opening an account check if the broker is licensed, check the number of Accreditation to the authorities (Certain gives you a number and must have no authorization).For a new account does not put more than a few hundred dollars to get started.Withdraw your winnings from weeks even 20 USD to know what is the way forward for withdrawals. If the broker did you problems you should immediately close the account in seeking to get your money because there is a big problem.Do not let you sweet-talk by the broker if he says you put money into your account you will win 4 times.If you find that all goes well after a period (including several withdrawal) of testing 1 year you can increase your principal account while knowing that trading is an investment in high risk and if it goes wrong you can all lose.

Yet another scam case with these dirty rotten scumbags optionsxo.com aka STDF services ltd. And now with threats with lawyers after requesting a withdrawal? Adding insult to injury, they are getting increasingly bold and brazen.

Withdrawal?
"I will get my team of Lawyers onto you and it will cost you a lot of money, I do this all the time I am a son of a ***** and I love doing this". -Ben Sterling

Now why didn't they express this much hospitality and professionalism when they were begging for your deposits?

Ravens--for me too soon to vote on this: you only recently requested $$ back, and i just cannot easily understand most of your screenshots, and it sounds like you made a timely chargeback request. in spite of these things broker sounds like a crook(too many promises and not enough action, too many unanswered communications, etc.), so i wish you best of luck & hope your chargeback comes through!--feaisland55

Ravens--p.s. to what i just wrote: other members' advice to start small with a new broker & take your money out early rather than late sounds good!--feaisland55

Another day another optionsxo scam,

In all honesty do you really think that a business, or so called business in this case, would give you a bonus of $20,000 on a $6,000 deposit, a 333% bonus for just depositing your money, what kind of business plan would that be, if every costumer was to get the same. They really would have to have, a gaggle of geese all farting out solid golden eggs several times a day to insure themselves against losing trades to repay their loyal customers.
Its a fairy tale, a fantasy, just like the majority of binary options brokers that have sprung up like mushrooms in recent times and especially in OptionsXo.com's case!

I really hope you get your deposit back, and if you do remember to educate yourself before another venture into the market again, most of the biggest hedge funds with the best traders yearly goal is 10%-30% http://www.insidermonkey.com/hedge-fund/best-performing-hedge-funds , not the hundreds of percent these lying cheating scammers are promising you.

Squeeze the client for all he's worth and then go silent. That's more than enough for a GUILTY vote from me. If OptionsXO wakes up and fixes things later, then the case can be set to resolved.

STDF Services LTD is the company the money you deposit goes to, They also owned Binary Goal which has closed business. What does that tell us.......Scam Scam Scam.

Ben Sterling "Head of the Legal Department" threatened me, two weeks before this call he told me he was a Manager of Optionsxo. No Professional Legal Representative can behave the way he did (make threats) as it goes against the code of practices of the Law and their representatives. The company has operated in such a manner that they are obviously a Scam. Optionsxo is not regulated, they use bullying techniques and manipulation to get money.

It gives great pleasure to vote it a Guilty. These scammers should be taken down.

Just to add, the below may not work either.
i.) A licensed broker cheats in more professional way(most of the BO's are licensed under cysec and cheat in big way). They officially advertise they are licensed to attract more and cheat more.
ii.) Working on small amounts is not the same as big. Broker shows his real face on big amounts.

What more my vote is guilty.One can only hope that you find your money.I repeat what was saidBefore opening an account check if the broker is licensed, check the number of Accreditation to the authorities (Certain gives you a number and must have no authorization).For a new account does not put more than a few hundred dollars to get started.Withdraw your winnings from weeks even 20 USD to know what is the way forward for withdrawals. If the broker did you problems you should immediately close the account in seeking to get your money because there is a big problem.Do not let you sweet-talk by the broker if he says you put money into your account you will win 4 times.If you find that all goes well after a period (including several withdrawal) of testing 1 year you can increase your principal account while knowing that trading is an investment in high risk and if it goes wrong you can all lose.

Back