GUILTY Case# 2016-088 | haniam vs caesartrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CaesarTrade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 83 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hani--ps: I just looked at the fine print of caesartrade's rules online. Section 3.4 says something like, "Any money you give us is ours to do with as we like." That's a great rule for a crook to have, but not such a good one for his victim. Read the fine print when you're dealing with scumbags.--feaisland55

Hani--I do not understand what your 3 attached files are supposed to show, exactly, but based on what you say(that the broker is not returning your money), I guess he is GUILTY, and I wish you luck in getting your money back!--feaisland55

File 100321_1216_Dashboard2e.GIF shows a snapshot of my dashboard at Caesartrade I took on the W.E. before it was disabled.
File 160316-2307-MT4-Trade-e.png shows a snapshot of my MT4 platform at Caesartrade I took few days before it was disabled
File 160329-2100036831-FFactory.pdf shows the report of my account as recorded by ForexFactory trade explorer. You can find there in my profile more details and reports about my trades.

I hope this give some lights.

Alas!! I reached late here via FF. It's a big miss for me to not vote against such scammers. Brother, I wish you get your funds back as soon as possible.

Hi Haniam,
I'm having the same issue with you for CaesarTrade.

- Joined CaesarTrade since 2014, back then they were still decent.
- I tried to do internal transfer from my live account end of last month, transfer was never done.
- Few days later, I could no longer login to my dashboard nor access my trading account.
- Tried reset dashboard password but website indicates my email account does not exist.
- Tried to reach out to support and they just replied a generic email asking me to read the FAQ. Emailed again but haven't received any replies.

If you have any progress in your case, please do let me know and share how we can proceed.

Back