GUILTY Case# 2017-102 | Lorraine parker vs 10brokers.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 10Brokers.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 94 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lorraine parker

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.10brokers.com

My Case is: on21st July 2017 I opened a trading account with 10brokers.com. Justin did the first trade for me telling me he would send me daily emails on when he thought it would be suitable to trade, these never arrived, I requested my money back after 10 days of constant mailing and calling with no reply Justin again called me and talked me into letting him to one more trade which he did, since then I have been requesting my money returned, I asked my bank to recall the funds but they were unable to get a response from 10brokers, now however my initial money deposited 2400euros is missing from my trading account, they have blocked my calls and do not respond to my emails, I am at a loss now as to how to proceed, any help would be appreciated.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by lorraine Parker on 08/28/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/28/17 the last contact was on 10/17/17

Details: calls go unanswered emails are ignored

Company representatives' emails: James McCarthy <james.m@sbafx.com>
David Herris <support@10brokers.com>

Attachments

• 10brokers1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 10brokers2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 10brokers3.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 10brokers4.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
Did you specifically send them your Scam Alert thread link and ask them to come and discuss the issue there?

Please post an update tomorrow to let me know if you still haven't heard back from them or not.

Please post an update tomorrow to let me know if you still haven't heard back from them or not.

n

hi, the last communication I received is attached.

I am completing the withdrawal request correctly, the money was sent from my personal account and that's where I'm asking for it to be sent back to, however the funds are missing from my trading account, I have no way of finding where they are now, what should I do now!!

Attachments

• Scan_0001 - Copy.pdf
    265.8 KB · Views: 24
If they wired it to your bank account, they should be able to provide a TT copy of other information your bank can use to track the payment. Ask them for tracking information and let me know what they say.

If they wired it to your bank account, they should be able to provide a TT copy of other information your bank can use to track the payment. Ask them for tracking information and let me know what they say.
I will ask for that but my bank said the were unable to get a response from them, I will keep you posted.

Back