GUILTY Case# 2017-102 | Lorraine parker vs 10brokers.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 10Brokers.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 94 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems to be a scam to me, unfortunately you are not the only person to have been scammed by these crooks. On the second page of google search I found two links to Russian sites where there are a lot of complaints from people whom were scammed by 10brokers.com
I just clicked on the translate tab at the top of google chrome to read the reviews, not the best translations but you can get the picture fairly quickly.

proraboto.com/companies/10brokers/

warning-trading.com/bg/ние-ви-информираме/светът-на-трейдинга/10brokers-com-е-измама-с-имиджа-на-mrt-markets/

To date, the 10brokers.com platform belongs to Estonian Nostro Technology OÜ. It is regulated by PIPSEC with the number PIP17487.

Who is this regulator? PIPSEC is an independent non-governmental organization that, as claimed on its website (pipsec.org/about), issues its own licensing agents on its own internal criteria. It is not a regulatory body officially authorized by a country to perform financial supervision.

PIPSEC reminds us of another similar organization, namely FSPC, licensed to KHO TECH LTD, better known for its MRT Markets brand. For their reputation you can read in our previous post here . Apparently, PIPSEC and FSPC are bodies designed to improve the image of some offshore companies, but their reliability is questionable.

More interesting, however, that when we were just recently on the 10brokers.com site , we could read that the brand is owned by KHO TECH LTD. This is the sample of English, which we managed to preserve without suspecting it would disappear.

10Brokers.com is owned and operated by KHO TECH LTD, a fully EU compliant firm. The company is licensed and regulated by the FSPC, Securities and Exchange Commission, under license number FSP777077.

This information was also confirmed by an English review written for 10brokers.com a few months ago (forexbrokerz.com/brokers/10brokers-review). This fact only comes to show that, in order to erase the bad reputation of the previous owner, he has just renamed himself today and changed his registration address. And it is possible that simply and simply 10brokers.com is the new name of MRT Markets.

Our suspicions are based on the fact that recently by our reader we realized that in his numerous attempts to contact MRT Markets, he started receiving emails signed by 10brokers.com. There are too many incriminating resemblance, do not you think ?!

We decided to look at what we find today about KHO TECH LTD, and we found that the FSPC, which had previously issued its operating license, warned that the investment firm had no regulation from April 1, 2017 (www.fspl-registry.org/kho-tech-ltd).

In conclusion, we believe that whether the company is called KHO TECH LTD or Nostro Technology OÜ and what is their brand is of little importance. These are just different names of the same deceptive scheme.

Given the findings, we want to alert you to be extremely careful with platforms such as 10brokers.com .

I'm voting GUILTY!! Any so called 'Broker' who takes your money and then will not communicate with you or respond to accusations made about its operations has to belong to the scamming fraternity. As you made the money transfers without using a Debit or Credit card, your chances of recovering any money are slim. However you should still get a National Crime Reference Number by registering the fraud with ActionFraud.police.uk and state what happened, the company's name, representatives you corresponded with and people you spoke to, or call them; 'Action Fraud reporting centre 0300 123 2040'. Good luck.

Unacceptable client services, bad communications policy of simply ignoring clients after requesting withdrawal. Obvious con artists scammer(s).

Considering the background of this company...it seems to be a scam one....!!!

10 brokers are not genuine, they are scammers and thieves, there's no other explanation, if you withhold other peoples money then you are a thief.

For as much as I know, wire transfers can't be reversed ...
You can still send a complain and explain the situation to your bank, though I doubt that will help. Still I hope that you find a way to recover your money
Good luck
Yes indeed if you made a wire transfer or SEPA payment the banks can't do anything as it between sender and receiver. I've been stung as well a couple of months ago. Things to check with your bank: make sure that your bank assurance cover this. I know my bank does cover this but the bank charges are higher each year. I was just the contract under being insured so I lost out. Also your bank can report their account and the scammers bank could put a block on their account. If you find a solution or company that can get your money back please inform me. I'll vote GUILTY...

Back