GUILTY Case# 2017-107 | veri5 vs junomarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that JunoMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 98.6%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JunoMarkets Representative,

Let's get to the bottom of this now.

1. Yes or no? JunoMarkets cannot post what terms and conditions Veri5 is accused of violating? If yes, say so and separately email the answer directly to Veri5. If no, then post the answer.

2. Yes or no? JunoMarkets cannot post what prices were valid at the time of the disputed trade? If yes, say so and separately email the answer directly to Veri5. If no, then post the answer.

Veri5,

Please state the date of the trade and the date you were informed the trade was invalidated. If JunoMarkets disputes your answer, they'll need to post their disagreement, the dates they feel are correct, and the reasons for those dates.

date of the trade September 6th 2017 and I was informed the trade was invalidated at September 11th 2017 , but after I requested withdrawal, I started to request withdrawal at September 7th 2017 but unsuccessfully as client backoffice was kinda limited and withdrawal was not possible to place in client area and I sent them emails about it at September 7th and 8th, I even called them but not received some consistent answer, only at at September 11th 2017 I was informed the trade was invalidated

meanwhile I lodged the complaint with Financial Commission : "
Dear Client!
Your inquiry has been received. At the moment you do not need to take any further actions. We will proceed with your complaint as soon as possible. Most of the complaints received by the Financial Commission are reviewed within 12 days. We will contact you for further information if needed.
"

Hello JunoMarkets Representative,

Do you intend to answer?

Hello Veri5,

If JunoMarkets doesn't post the answers here or send them to you by email by Thursday, please post an update in this thread.

Hello, just wanted to inform everyone that Financial Commission informed me that they cannot accept my complaint for review because 45 days passed : "
Dear Mr. ,
Thank you for contacting the Financial Commission. Unfortunately, we cannot accept your complaint. According to the Rules of Financial Commission, the client can file a complaint to Financial Commission within 45 days from the time of the incident
Best Regards,
Artem Karpichenko,
Senior Operation Officer
"
hmm, there was no clear info and no one informed me about this 45 days rule, usually with government regulators this term is longer .... so, then the only option is investigate and judge here at Forex Peace Army .

I am disappointed about the representative from JunoMarkets not pointing out the deadline for filing a claim with TheFinancialCommission. Companies claiming to be under that organization should be aware of the rules.

Since JunoMarkets won't answer direct questions related to this case either publicly or privately, I see no choice but to move this to Open Cases.

JunoMarkets explicitly told you that you could raise this matter with the Financial Commission for independent adjudication but completely failed to advise you there was a time limit. Indeed, their post here advising the Financial Commission was an option, dated on 8 November, was already out of time limits mandated by the body to which they are a member and subscribe to for resolution of disputes by their customers. Clearly JunoMarkets are not taking this seriously.

Forex Brokerz website have this to say about JunoMarkets "The company behind the brand is Juno Markets Ltd., which is registered as International Business Company (IBC) in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. SVG is a popular offshore forex destination due to the fast and inexpensive registration procedure and the liberal control over brokerage firms.

Many of the scamming brokerages that have appeared here in FPA have been registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG), this is most probably another one. Why do they not have any statutory regulation? Why have they advised you can use their "Financial Commission" to resolve your dispute when it was already too late? I think you would be best to withdraw all your remaining funds and trade with a proper regulated broker operating out of a fully regulated country. Guilty, is my verdic.

"....There is no evidence price was off-market. They did't disclose details who their LPs are..."

Sounds just like I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarket manipulation of my trading account with them. Such Bucketshop brokers should be castrated!

Can you specifically state what in the trade was against your Terms and Conditions?

If your counterparties claimed the priced were not valid, what prices were valid?

How long was it between the trade closing and the client being notified that the trade was invalid?

Those questions are not really "confidential" information being passed out in a public forum...... what exactly can be discussed if not this....... interesting.

Back