has anybody else been scammed by Prime CFD's ?

juneyb

Recruit
Is there anybody else that has been scammed by Prime CFD's and does anybody have any expereince with Winchargeback,com in getting their money back ?

My sister has basically lost all her money to these people. They used the bonus trick where they lock you in and of course all of her 'trades' that were actually suggested by them lost money. They kept badgering her to put more money in till she had none left she had no idea what the bonuses meant and it wasn't explained at all. She has now realised that she was being scammed all the way and is devastated. I am trying to see if there is anyway i can get some of her money back. All advise appreciated. Thanks

My sister has basically lost all her money to these people. They used the bonus trick where they lock you in and of course all of her 'trades' that were actually suggested by them lost money. They kept badgering her to put more money in till she had none left she had no idea what the bonuses meant and it wasn't explained at all. She has now realised that she was being scammed all the way and is devastated. I am trying to see if there is anyway i can get some of her money back. All advise appreciated. Thanks
How and when she deposited the money?

She deposited the money by debit card and credit car (Visa) over the period August to November. 2 platforms involved Trade Fintech and Prime CFD's I think they maybe the same company.

She deposited the money by debit card and credit car (Visa) over the period August to November. 2 platforms involved Trade Fintech and Prime CFD's I think they maybe the same company.
Talk with customer care, and ask if they can help with anything.

Yes I have been scammed by them. Totally unethical. I get constant telephone calls as I refused to send my "required documents" I was able to trade initially but lost every time, even if I set such a low sell rate. Now they are taking money from my account even though I have asked them to return my money. This is not happening.
It appears they are not registered to trade.

I forgot to say they appear to have changed the name of the company again. i was told they were located in Switzerland but in reality they are in Sofia, Bulgaria.
It appears they are a load of crooks. BEWARE

Back