1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello FPA

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by JSerini, Jan 3, 2008.

1. JSerini

JSerini Recruit

Dear Members of FPA,

My name is Jeffrey Serini and I'm a freshman at Hope College in Holland, Michigan. I was drawn to the forex market by one of my friends, who attends Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan. His roommate pays his $23,000 / year tuition by trading forex, and has developed a program to do so automatically for him. I was drawn in by this amount of money, and being somewhat of a computer nerd myself, was interested in possibly doing something similar.

Upon attempting to enter the forex world, I found myself in a swamp of websites that using terms and theories I don't understand with promises of substantial profit. I've been researching for a few days now, but my knowledge of the basics is limited at best.

I clicked on the "forexbastards.com" sponsored ad in Google by chance, expecting to hear horror stories and rants from those who had lost fortunes in the forex market. I did not expect to find such a honest and true organization, and after reading Felix's story, I knew I needed to join, because this was a place where I count on getting an honest opinion and honest answers.

So, after all of that, my simple question is this - Where should I start? It sounds like being a master of the forex world can be immensely profitable, and who isn't interested in that?

Thank you so much for your time and truthfulness. I believe what is being done here is very honorable.

-- Jeff