• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Help me getting MY money from scammers FXOpen/FXEgypt!

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erlan missed the first chance to contact Mr. Jafar Calley of FX Open while he was in France. Subsequently, Mr. Calley wrote to our investigator and provided his direct number in Egypt. Mr. Calley also stated that many calls to Erlan's number went unsanswered. Our investigator then emailed Mr. Calley's number to Erlan, with a reasonable deadline to call him. Erlan never responded.

Since Erlan has twice failed to follow through on this issue, the FPA will not waste any more resources on the matter. Erlan has all the information he needs to pursue the issue on his own if he wishes to do so.

As far as the FPA is concerned, this issue is resolved in FX Open's favor.

Wow ! What a thread!

If only I had such free time as Mr. Erlan! Out of morbid curiousity, what ever happened to poor Erlan? Maybe he is undergoing surgery to reattach his fingers after the 21000 posts on every forum known to the internet? Very entertaining to say the least!This was a classic FPA scam case resolved in a manner that has to set a standard(good one) throughout the forum community. Well done and hats off FPA peeps.

The really funny part was that he had more than enough time to create his own website and post in every forum on the planet, but couldn't be bothered to make one phone call after he asked for contact info.

I've no clue at all how good or bad FXOpen/FXEgypt really is. Offshore brokers make me nervous. However, I can say that I'm 100% behind them on this issue with Erlan.

FXOpen also appreciates the way FPA handles the investigations here in a fair way. We are and always will be open to discuss any and all issues with the FPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back