• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Seems like the only one still welcoming this SCAMMER with open arms is Felix says a lot about the credibility of this site doesn't it !!

It does raise some questions..

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM..why are ppl letting this guy go?

Although I started this thread and rated the CSR 1 star in the hopes it would trigger a scam investigation, nothing has happened thus far (I myself was not a subscriber, but I tried to point out it was a scam by starting this thread).

I beleive this should be considered a Class Action of all CSR subscribers against Henry and it go to FPA court. There have just been too many people that come to the FPA site for advice and guidance that have been affected by this.

Can I have a show of support below of subscribers who have been taken in by this scam?

We can then start compiling logical arguments and evidence for a case submission with a list of affected people.

Well here's henry's balance (well whats left of it) $1336.60 from a starting balance of 5K

BOY THIS ROBOT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SCAM or as Felix put it a honest failure but either way you like to put it ONLY ONE PERSON MADE MONEY OFF THIS ROBOT Henry LIE

WARNING Henry Lie runs off this site newbies must be warned

Thanks Dkami for keeping us updated. However, I think the momentum has gone out of Henry's 10Kto10c marketing venture as the comments have almost stopped. One wonders how many suckers will be enticed into his new venture - sorry, can't recall the name/website and I'm not trying to either.

thanks dkami

Yes, thanks dkami for all your continued efforts. Although I expected someone to open a case in Traders Court by now. Certainly no lack of people being scammed by Henry.

There are one or two out there shouting real loud how Henry Liu is a SCAMMER, A LOWLIFE, A CROOK ETC and there is complete silence from the man himself.

Has he bolted down the preverbal 'rabbit hole' or what?

If he has not got the guts to defend himself against all these accusations, I for one, MUST ASSUME THAT HE IS GUILTY.

Until he does answer to the allegations made against him within this thread, my recommendation would be to keep well away from 'our Henry'!

Yep - have to agree. I gave it 2 months on a test account (thanks God!) but even so Mr Liu made several hundred bucks out of me - I should have gotten out in the first month but tried not to believe what was happening.

With 2 clearly failed ventures (and probably others I don't know about it) it is a little surprising that FPA continues to promote him.

They should at LEAST stop his activity on the site for the moment.

I would open a case but I am no longer a part of HENRY MESS!!!!!! He made me loose 4k in a matter of a month with CSR. and with that 10kto1mm scheme I lost everything!!!!! He is truly a amateur trader.

Back