Higher Leverage Brokers with Bank Wire available to US Residents?

PhoeniX-Skye

Recruit
Hi there,

Trying to find a broker that allows bank wires with higher than the US-broker limit of 1:50 leverage. I've done some researching and a lot of the offshore brokers that offer this leverage to US residents either have bad/scary reviews or only accept crypto or some other depositing/withdrawing method.

I found one through this website and through chat it looked promising with 1:200 leverage; however, after I signed up and decided to fund a few days later, they apparently removed the ability to Bank Wire in USD.

Please let me know your suggestions and experiences, thanks!

Also if there's a better sub-forum to ask this let me know; I couldn't find a good place to ask for broker suggestions.

Thoris

Private, 1st Class
You are asking very very hard question to be implemented no matter what, I am not sure how to really help you and that's really it. Thanks for letting me know all that stuff out there. I do not seriously understand what is really going on there. I hope you do.

JamesForexSlayer

Sergeant
I am not sure you will get what you are looking for. EagleFX(who are offshore, not regulated) allows you to purchase with your debit card, through instacoins....but not through a bank wire.......maybe Hugosway?