1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Higher Leverage Brokers with Bank Wire available to US Residents?

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by PhoeniX-Skye, Sep 9, 2019.

1. PhoeniX-Skye

PhoeniX-Skye Recruit

Hi there,

Trying to find a broker that allows bank wires with higher than the US-broker limit of 1:50 leverage. I've done some researching and a lot of the offshore brokers that offer this leverage to US residents either have bad/scary reviews or only accept crypto or some other depositing/withdrawing method.

I found one through this website and through chat it looked promising with 1:200 leverage; however, after I signed up and decided to fund a few days later, they apparently removed the ability to Bank Wire in USD.

Please let me know your suggestions and experiences, thanks!

Also if there's a better sub-forum to ask this let me know; I couldn't find a good place to ask for broker suggestions.

2. Thoris

Thoris Private, 1st Class

You are asking very very hard question to be implemented no matter what, I am not sure how to really help you and that's really it. Thanks for letting me know all that stuff out there. I do not seriously understand what is really going on there. I hope you do.

3. JamesForexSlayer

JamesForexSlayer Corporal

I am not sure you will get what you are looking for. EagleFX(who are offshore, not regulated) allows you to purchase with your debit card, through instacoins....but not through a bank wire.......maybe Hugosway?