hkgoldencrown/ sunrocindustrial

Several beautiful Ladies are on ChinaLoveCupid and after the 1st msg they give you mmexport1588000964373.jpgWechat id and whatsapp phone nbr. They are very beautiful, kind and patient girls and they mix interest in you and in teaching you to make money quickly with BTCUSD. One in particular is called Liang Xiao, she is very beautiful. She shows accounts with over millions of USD and invites you to try out the SunrocIndustrial demo. A certain Jason sends the analysis 2-3 times a day with wechat or whatsapp and suggests the target of the buy or sell. You start with a $ 500,000 demo. After a few days they ask you to invest 100,000 USD. If you say that you don't have them, they will pay 50/20/10 up to 5,000 USD, or they will tell you to sell the house and invest everything in BTCUSD that after a few months you can buy 10 houses and a prestigious car every 15 days. I did not trust and I only put 2,000 USD which became 13,000 after 4 days. I had written that I wanted to cash them in and they convinced me to invest for the last time. Jason passed me a deeply wrong data and after a few minutes the account dropped to 600 USD. I would like to post a couple of photos that Liang Xiao sent me to find out if it is the same one who made contact with you.
If you disappear, they look for you saying that they are in love with you and that they want to help you make money. They even tell you to send money, which, in order not to risk losing them, you can put them in their personal millionaire account, so if the market goes against, you can resist and, in the end, earn with them. Or they say "put 20,000 USD that I put 80,000" and earn together and then we'll meet and drink champagne together in Europe. But I, who is a Westerner, do not understand how to manage accounts of + 2 million USD without investing them in any other way and this makes me very suspicious. In Europe and in Italy we get into debt with banks to do business, and keeping all that money for us doesn't exist.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200630_234049.jpg
    Screenshot_20200630_234049.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20200415_025404_com.tencent.mm.jpg
    Screenshot_20200415_025404_com.tencent.mm.jpg
    608.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-20200519-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20200519-WA0017.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 24
Thank you for reporting.
This scam has been going on for several years. The list of fake broker web sites is growing rapidly (see below).
The scammers operate from mainland China. They heavily use WeChat. Thus, it is impossible that Chinese authorities are not aware of it. However, despite of plenty criminal reports having been filed in HK and in mainland China, Chinese authorities are obviously not willing to take any action - it is just stupid foreigners being scammed.
To me the message is clear: NEVER TRUST CHINESE !

Fortune Way Limitedfxfway.com/
Golden Day Profitgoldenday.hk/
Golden Crownhkgoldencrown.com/index.php
Global Onlinegomlt.com/
Sunrocindustrial
Palm Internationalpalmuk.com/
Vow marketsvowtrader.com/
SENGELA TRDING LIMITEDsengela.com/
Zhonghui Rongtongzhrt.hk/
Ambry Trading Co., LimitedAMBRYsun.com
Fortis Enterprise Co., Ltdfortistrad.com

Thank you for reporting.
This scam has been going on for several years. The list of fake broker web sites is growing rapidly (see below).
The scammers operate from mainland China. They heavily use WeChat. Thus, it is impossible that Chinese authorities are not aware of it. However, despite of plenty criminal reports having been filed in HK and in mainland China, Chinese authorities are obviously not willing to take any action - it is just stupid foreigners being scammed.

This is just an anti-Chinese version of "Don't complain to the authorties since they never do anything." Scammers LOVE it victims give up and love it more when victims go out and actively encourage others to give up. In some cases, the people pushing others to give up aren't even victims. Instead it's the scammers themselves or their paid shills.

Everyone who's been scammed by anything even remotely connected to Hong Kong should read this article before lazily saying "the authorities never do anything."

Hong Kong police intercept HK$6.3 billion scammed from victims of phone and internet swindles over three years

EVERYONE affected needs to share all the details with the HK ADCC. You can find contact information here:

https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Crime linked to mainland China can be reported here:

http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/

You need someone who can read Chinese, since the buttons don't translate. I can tell you that if you go to the row of buttons on the top, the second one is for Reporting. Internet fraud is one of the reportable crimes.

Like all regulators in all countries, do not expect instant results. Regulators and police are slow and need time to gather evidence. Many victims are too embarassed to come forward. The more information every victim can give, the better and sooner the chances of action are.

I have been doing some research on this. The scam has been around for awhile and has been extensively used against people on dating sites inside of China as well as outside.

Yes, PLEASE REPORT IT! just like Pharaoh said

Even if you did not lose anything. First step is to report their fake profiles on dating apps. Second to the country they want you to send money to or even their phone number. It doesn't matter if they are using spoofing technology, make their local authorities aware that some criminals are conducting crimes using their lines and network. This type of scams are huge and I do believe that sooner or later the authority will come up with something. Also report it to trading platforms like MT4 and MT5, I hope they do thorough legit verification before letting those fake companies to use their platforms.

If nobody do anything, then more victims will fall for it and the people who scammed you will continue doing with what they are doing.

This is just an anti-Chinese version of "Don't complain to the authorties since they never do anything." Scammers LOVE it victims give up and love it more when victims go out and actively encourage others to give up. In some cases, the people pushing others to give up aren't even victims. Instead it's the scammers themselves or their paid shills.

Everyone who's been scammed by anything even remotely connected to Hong Kong should read this article before lazily saying "the authorities never do anything."

Hong Kong police intercept HK$6.3 billion scammed from victims of phone and internet swindles over three years

EVERYONE affected needs to share all the details with the HK ADCC. You can find contact information here:

https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Crime linked to mainland China can be reported here:

You need someone who can read Chinese, since the buttons don't translate. I can tell you that if you go to the row of buttons on the top, the second one is for Reporting. Internet fraud is one of the reportable crimes.

Like all regulators in all countries, do not expect instant results. Regulators and police are slow and need time to gather evidence. Many victims are too embarassed to come forward. The more information every victim can give, the better and sooner the chances of action are.

I have been doing some research on this. The scam has been around for awhile and has been extensively used against people on dating sites inside of China as well as outside.

Thank you for mentioning

Besides the fact that the link currently doesn't work, I tried to use it in the past. I found that in order to submit a complaint you are asked to give your Chinese name. In other words: Without Chinese identity you cannot submit a complaint.
This is a good example of FOREIGNERS BEING BRUSHED OFF IN CHINA.

Why do people give up so easily?

Yes, the site has been up and down some lately. I've also seen the US FTC's eConsumer.gov website down a few times. Is that the USA brushing everyone off, or is it just technical issues?

Oh no! You don't have a Chinese name. You've been BRUSHED OFF!!! There's no hope at all! You're doomed. DOOMED!

Or, you can get a little creative in one of 3 ways:

Make friend with someone who has a Chinese name and get them to fill it out.

Google Translate your name into simplified Chinese, last name first. For example, if your name is Jim Jones, enter Jones Jim. Nice to meet you 琼斯·吉姆 ( Qióngsī·Jímǔ )

Commonly, Chinese family names are usually one character (but can be 2 and occasionally more) and given names are 2 characters (but 1, 3, and even more do happen), I recommend keeping the total to 6 or less since you might encounter a form that will run out of spaces.

Don't like some or all of the translation. Guess what? Foreigners can settle for the translated version of their names or they can pick their very own Chinese names. This works both ways. You don't really thinks Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee were the birth names of those actors, do you?

Believe it or not, Pharaoh isn't my real name, but if I needed a Chinese name, it comes to 法老王 ( Fǎlǎo Wáng ).

In your case, I recommend 刷掉 ( Shuā Diào ).

Thank you for reporting.
To me the message is clear: NEVER TRUST CHINESE !

Fortune Way Limitedfxfway.com/
Golden Day Profitgoldenday.hk/
Golden Crownhkgoldencrown.com/index.php
Global Onlinegomlt.com/
Sunrocindustrial
Palm Internationalpalmuk.com/
Vow marketsvowtrader.com/
SENGELA TRDING LIMITEDsengela.com/
Zhonghui Rongtongzhrt.hk/
Ambry Trading Co., LimitedAMBRYsun.com
Fortis Enterprise Co., Ltdfortistrad.com
I am interested to hear more about Sunrocindustrial. I have recently been chatting with a guy I met on Tinder, that has been advising me to trade via this broker... Interesting as I smelt a rat so to speak, and am interested in understanding the scam

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Back