• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HKJSSHENGFX - Legit or not thoughts about?!

I am having an issue with a company
I don't think so. I also invested in this company. I did earn 200K, and I successfully withdrew.
In any case, I do n’t think it is unethical to defame others just because of losing money.
I didnt not lost the money, simple made a withraw and the money is never arrived. Than suddenly all contact is venished.... hmmm but sure you earn and withrowed 200k+ so obvius how protecting the scammer. Let me get home and supply you guys with some interesting things, like company with different name. exactly the same webpage with fake award what they never earnd. As other mentioned before i think they work like an army of chicks gathering investors......I not blaming anyone for what i lost by mistake, i did make nice profit doubled my investment within 4 month. Than times come to withrow and money is gona..... hmmmmm what a coincidence.Also the page dont mantion anything aboput how to contact them... i made a few ticket as an issue ask for them for prrof of withrow and still nobody anweared for any of my requests......

Sorry to say that, might its sound like offensive to you....but that is not prove anything if someone says as a fresh recruite "hhmmmm i made **** tons of money with them...... trustworthy company"

Here is some photoes about similar companyes, also 9600USD withrowal what just went to someone else pocket. No recipes no documentation where the money is gone.....I just covered some personal detail like my full name bank account no. etc... but you can see might they got caught once and restarted the scammer busines from the beginning.

Attachments

• borker 2.jpg
    borker 2.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Broker.jpg
    Broker.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 58
  • HK.jpg
    HK.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 52
  • MDK 2.jpg
    MDK 2.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 56
  • mdk.jpg
    mdk.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 56
  • withdrawal.jpg
    withdrawal.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 64
  • withdrawal3.jpg
    withdrawal3.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 58
Hello fellow traders!
Im real new to this thing. Start doing trading about 3 month now. All thx to a too suspicius story. I would like to ask you all have you heard about HK JiaSheng as a legit brokerage or just scammers on the internet.

Story goes by so far from early december last year. Same story as always tinder girl, kind of cute and funny. Keep contact via Watupp, usual text and calls :rolleyes: at lest there is a voice behind the person. So she introduced me to "A" family member as a prosfession market analitic for the above mentioned company. Sounds scam isnt it :eek:
Since that i do persuaded to invest some to do trade with "A". No error so far, i do doubled my money by 3 month, do withraws it went through with no problem. it just take about a week to transfer overseas to Hong Kong form middel EU. Since the girl vanished cuz i dont want to invest more when i do my own way to grow. "dont giva a damm for b*tch like her" but mr "A" has shown some kind off prfessionalism, i did quiestioning things all the time like im an idiot and by the answear hes know what he doing.

Summari: By the frame is really fit to as a Scam company, by results not really. Have no issues with withdraws, making profits but im still suspicius.... waiting for the breaking point. By the way i try to find the company by their webpage, there is a page about awards. No results at all. No contact, or regulation by who? so its really a lot of things are incorrect....what to do. Withdrow all the money or keep act like a fool to force them to make a mistake.

its like 4000$ at potentional risk. it will hurt but i can start from a scratch account again somewhere safe and trustworthy.
source: hk-js.com
Also there is a lot of website with everything the same.except the name on the top. Same award same structure, bla bla what seems like fake becuase i can not tarce it back to validate the infoes a gain. Also attached a few photoes i found out since im in contact with them.

Thank for any good advices or thoughts.
Not a broker I've heard of. Why don't you use a reputable broker that has a high rating on FPA? Instead of using one that is unknown.

I do. But I don’t think I can upload it here
This is her. She told me her name is Jenna. I’m still talking with her. She has a Jersey phone number now. I started with $2000 now it’s at 6. It only took 2 months and she’s right every time.

Here is some photoes about similar companyes, also 9600USD withrowal what just went to someone else pocket. No recipes no documentation where the money is gone.....I just covered some personal detail like my full name bank account no. etc... but you can see might they got caught once and restarted the scammer busines from the beginning.

their operation should be something similar like this, its full time career mate
Code:
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/11/21/nearly-1000-china-nationals-nabbed-in-cyberjaya-believed-to-be-involved-in-online-scam-syndicate

their operation should be something similar like this, its full time career mate
Code:
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/11/21/nearly-1000-china-nationals-nabbed-in-cyberjaya-believed-to-be-involved-in-online-scam-syndicate
The broker told me yesterday that Jia Sheng was bought by Poseidon group and they will be switching to they’re platform on the 31st. I’m pretty sure that’s when my money will be gone. I’m not sure if I should ride it out and see if the money gets transferred or to attempt a withdrawal and lose it. How did you withdraw... wire transfer, bitcoin, PayPal?

Hello fellow traders, Good to see people are sharing information about the scammer girls. I am also one of you but only difference is that still have not deposit any fund. i am sharing the contact information and pictures of the person who really wants to dupe me.
Sammie Lee---- 001xxx3663977
mr. Tom-----0015189940043/ 0016059510999
website address is hk-js.com
I have a pic of a different girl in the same car

I not putting her photos here. as one of the guys here mentioned, the scammer used photos from others, so we should not embarrass those innocent girls.

mine is a Chinese looking beautiful girl who often sent me her photos of her Mercedes 450, claimed that she also has a Ferrari and a BMW. she also showed me her company which sells red wine. the way she dressed up, she looks very wealthy. that is to tempt people that she can make a lot money from forex. to tempt me, she even sent me photos of her in bikini..whoa!

after chatted with her for 1 month,she started persuade me to play forex and used the platform mentioned in this thread. I googled and found many chinese websites stated that the platform is scam. she denied and said its common for competitors to defame others.
I told her I will test out if the platform works by putting in a small amount. I deposited with PayPal SGD 100 (I didn't tell her how much I put despite she asked me) $100 is the minimum, as I initially I wanted to do a trial using SGD $10. Anyway the scam company should able to track how much their victims deposited. then, she told me using PayPal, I will not able to transfer to my bank if I profited. hence I wanted a refund, went through to ask refund from the company,but no reply.
I told her since this platform not reliable as I cannot get back my $ , will use other platform. Then she told me she will contact the company as to refund me, and I really got back the money.

after that she persuaded me again to invest, I told her I'm tight. she's still persistent till I told her my suspicions she's from the company. she still denied that I malign her, and no reply my wechat since then. her WhatsApp also in non receiving mode.

The broker told me yesterday that Jia Sheng was bought by Poseidon group and they will be switching to they’re platform on the 31st. I’m pretty sure that’s when my money will be gone. I’m not sure if I should ride it out and see if the money gets transferred or to attempt a withdrawal and lose it. How did you withdraw... wire transfer, bitcoin, PayPal?

Back