• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HKJSSHENGFX - Legit or not thoughts about?!

I am having an issue with a company
Hello fellow traders, Good to see people are sharing information about the scammer girls. I am also one of you but only difference is that still have not deposit any fund. i am sharing the contact information and pictures of the person who really wants to dupe me.
Sammie Lee---- 001xxx3663977
mr. Tom-----0015189940043/ 0016059510999
website address is hk-js.com

Attachments

• IMG-20200424-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200424-WA0002.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG-20200424-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20200424-WA0005.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG-20200429-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200429-WA0002.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG-20200429-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20200429-WA0003.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 68
Hello fellow traders, Good to see people are sharing information about the scammer girls. I am also one of you but only difference is that still have not deposit any fund. i am sharing the contact information and pictures of the person who really wants to dupe me.
Sammie Lee---- 001xxx3663977
mr. Tom-----0015189940043/ 0016059510999
website address is hk-js.com

Nice Catch!
I personly not reccomend to invest with them at all! I hope all who reading these stroies are learn from my mistake. A month by and i still could reach out to any of them... 10k gone. Ofc is my fault i was a fool and when i started i couldnt find any information of the company or any review since last december. At least now is somebody google on them im sure they find us and see thats not the game what you would like to play.

I could recommend to look around on the FPA reviews and try to find a trustworthy brokerage from here, or ofc you can ask other from the forum, see reviews and make a decision well prepared.

I was also added by a South Korean girl in a dating app, I told her that I was not interested in someone from abroad but she came back after weeks with messages and I continue some chatting, with no any special connection between us, she start with message like "You always bring the biggest smile to my face. have a nice day my special GUY." or more romantic, which I replied very cold, I thought what is wrong with this idiot, I think she might have a distribution list and send the same stupid message to eveyone. I thought it was weird and did a video call and it was she, the same of the pictures she sent (She not any of the ones in the pictures I saw in this thread). She asked for my income and she claimed to get like 20k per month with her cosmetics business Misha. One day she told me she was busy with her investments and offered to show me mt4 demo with jiasheng broker. She sent me like 5 sell trades that were incredible successful. The weird thing is that the stop loss was too high compared to the profit, so the % of loss was always higher than the profit. However, the trades ended always in profit, she also asked for screenshots of my trades in mt4. She said that "I was sooo good at it". What the hell, I just followed her screenshots, things were getting more weird. One day she called me again with video to tell me that I was good at trading and I should now try with real money and all the bull**** of the analyst and broker, but she would send me the number only If I am really decided to "invest". I asked for a website but she said it is only whatsapp (... yes, sure, I will give you money, **** off).
I have been trading on my own for some years, so I know this was too weird and I would not give any money. From there she mostly insist with the investment bull****.
I could not compare the trades with other brokers, but I guess they manipulate something.

I think these scammers must have an army of girls getting guys into it, I see in this thread so many people with different girls pics, imagine the ones that do not come here.

I think the ones that have their money gone should go the police.

They are supposed to be in the US. Maybe they contact people outside the US to make them harder to make any claims.

I think these scammers must have an army of girls getting guys into it, I see in this thread so many people with different girls pics, imagine the ones that do not come here.

I think the ones that have their money gone should go the police.

They are supposed to be in the US. Maybe they contact people outside the US to make them harder to make any claims.

tech savvy scammer, comes from nigeria, eastern europe, china, vietnam, philipines,etc, they steal bunch of pretty lady picture from instagram, facebook, create a fake fb/tinder profile so you get a "pretty" person wanna "chat" with you lol. important key to scam is they ask you deposit money in non conventional way, such as unknown company in HK(its easy to register company in HK), deposit via bitcoin, bankwire to offshore/unknown country, deposit to different person name instead of actual investment bank acc, all these money is being withdraw from atm card immediately once victim wired the money, and victim trade on demo server

Code:
..Our parent company, Jiasheng Asia Pacific Financial Group Co., Ltd. is a listed company on the New Zealand Stock Exchange..

fake website, did not mention company stock quote, real company registered in NZ, will have a NZBN number. number can be search here : https://www.nzbn.govt.nz/

I don't think so. I also invested in this company. I did earn 200K, and I successfully withdrew.
In any case, I do n’t think it is unethical to defame others just because of losing money.

Spam Cat thinks it's unethical to open 2 accounts from IP 124.105.35.198 in the Philippines and then try to pretend to be happy clients. Spam Cat wasn't sure if this was a scam or not, until he smelled the spammers in the thread.

Spam Cat will now get some bread and cheese slices. Then he'll slice the two of you up and make sandwiches.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hello fellow traders!
Im real new to this thing. Start doing trading about 3 month now. All thx to a too suspicius story. I would like to ask you all have you heard about HK JiaSheng as a legit brokerage or just scammers on the internet.

Story goes by so far from early december last year. Same story as always tinder girl, kind of cute and funny. Keep contact via Watupp, usual text and calls :rolleyes: at lest there is a voice behind the person. So she introduced me to "A" family member as a prosfession market analitic for the above mentioned company. Sounds scam isnt it :eek:
Since that i do persuaded to invest some to do trade with "A". No error so far, i do doubled my money by 3 month, do withraws it went through with no problem. it just take about a week to transfer overseas to Hong Kong form middel EU. Since the girl vanished cuz i dont want to invest more when i do my own way to grow. "dont giva a damm for b*tch like her" but mr "A" has shown some kind off prfessionalism, i did quiestioning things all the time like im an idiot and by the answear hes know what he doing.

Summari: By the frame is really fit to as a Scam company, by results not really. Have no issues with withdraws, making profits but im still suspicius.... waiting for the breaking point. By the way i try to find the company by their webpage, there is a page about awards. No results at all. No contact, or regulation by who? so its really a lot of things are incorrect....what to do. Withdrow all the money or keep act like a fool to force them to make a mistake.

its like 4000$ at potentional risk. it will hurt but i can start from a scratch account again somewhere safe and trustworthy.
source: hk-js.com
Also there is a lot of website with everything the same.except the name on the top. Same award same structure, bla bla what seems like fake becuase i can not tarce it back to validate the infoes a gain. Also attached a few photoes i found out since im in contact with them.

Thank for any good advices or thoughts.

Yes, many other companies will imitate them, but I think you should be deceived by others, not HKJIASHENGSF deceive you. You are really unlucky, because I made a profit here, this company's service is very good.

:DLOL, you stupid people must think so because they have lost a lot of money. I have investigated this company before, and its regulatory authorities have told me everything. Fortunately, I haven't listened to you. I think SHENGFX is a formal, large-scale foreign exchange company, which allows me to earn more than 10K of foreign exchange income every month. This is a very good company. I read, all comments, many of you are staff of other foreign exchange companies, so this is very unethical, but you do n’t know that the investment is risky, do you need to handle it carefully? Money is in our pockets, and no one is forcing us to do this. I thank you for making me trust this company even more, because our family has made money and trades foreign exchange income here to maintain our lives.

LOL, you stupid spammer. You must think your posts will make it easy from you to keep scamming people. Making an idiot out of yourself like this is one of the reasons Spam Cat caught both your accounts. Spam Cat will be watching this thread to see if more food shows up for him.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Don’t want to start a war of words here...but the two messages above from “supposedly” two different people :rolleyes: just sounds so fake...the bottom line to me is that this company is running some kind of scam and the two magically appeared posts by these two people above just confirms the conclusion that it’s a scam:confused:

Back