• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HKJSSHENGFX - Legit or not thoughts about?!

I am having an issue with a company
So the stori ends here i guess. DO not trade with them at all! Story goes forward since december. I did like 5k investment, by their spec i make 1300$ profit. Than i started to trade by myself go up to 10K $ i did withrowed out all my profit and i see its gone from MT4 account but it is never arrived. So simple the money has stolen. I ask all the contact i have. To support me with the withrowal transaction docs but since that i have been ignored from all site. No email no phone. like im stuck whos to contact now? they do not reply to anything.

So the stori ends here i guess. DO not trade with them at all! Story goes forward since december. I did like 5k investment, by their spec i make 1300$ profit. Than i started to trade by myself go up to 10K $ i did withrowed out all my profit and i see its gone from MT4 account but it is never arrived. So simple the money has stolen. I ask all the contact i have. To support me with the withrowal transaction docs but since that i have been ignored from all site. No email no phone. like im stuck whos to contact now? they do not reply to anything.
Thank you Herod for the update..... quite simple they are scam artists and try and try playing with you by first giving you a bit back to win your trust and then ask for more.... once you have made money they will either give you trade info to either loose all your money or like Herod has mentioned when you request a withdrawal doesn’t arrive into your account...

Thank you Herod for the update..... quite simple they are scam artists and try and try playing with you by first giving you a bit back to win your trust and then ask for more.... once you have made money they will either give you trade info to either loose all your money or like Herod has mentioned when you request a withdrawal doesn’t arrive into your account...
Looks like exactly as you said, i did a few hundred $ withdraw a couple of time just to test them. Money come through within 4 day. The customer supprt mentioned delay about COVID-19 right before i wanted to empty my account. Last attempt was 2020.03.23 its more than a week gone still nothing, since that custumer services still not responding at all. I have a small faith in things its all about delay. If that weeks end and still no answear i start to flag the company as Scamer to avoid others fall in to my mistake.

She introduced herself as Carlota Lin. market Analist name is Andy Lin. But the same. talk with Andy a lot hes shows professionalism on how thing going how the market work. I traded with them for a while. 100% accuracy. But they somehow ask me to invest more... what is stupid. They ask me to add 5k$ on so i did. started trading on my own. and when they ask me to deposit more i just did lied to them :D:D like yes ofc i deposited more 5k $, but in real i did not so they ask me about to add 10k $ when things getting to suspicius, the girl changed her number like 3 times a month. so i withdrowed all my profit and left the company. Summ: i used their tips its always worked, did a few K$ of profit, but i made more by my own...so ehy shell i listen to some random guy. I just testing them, when they will make any mistake. but nope. Even the positiv outcome i wont risk any more money with tham...

I was approached the same way but didn t invest anything as i read on other forms this was a scam so never tried. To be honest i am still amazed how the lady i was in touch actually made money trading bitcoin. We even tried toghether with a demo account and it worked, In less than 10 minutes i made 1200 euro. I cann t believe it even now and wonder how do they get these infos??! some say there is a hour lag so they know one hour in advance how the market goes but this does not convince me as we did this live on the mt4 trading platform...(actually she even told me to close earlier at 700 euro profit but i kept going by mistake and made 1200, this tells me they cannt know in advance otherwise she would have told me to carry on up to 1200 before closing, and she or he even got mad at me because i closed late.... ) . Can someone please convince me where the trick is ??

I was approached the same way but didn t invest anything as i read on other forms this was a scam so never tried. To be honest i am still amazed how the lady i was in touch actually made money trading bitcoin. We even tried toghether with a demo account and it worked, In less than 10 minutes i made 1200 euro. I cann t believe it even now and wonder how do they get these infos??! some say there is a hour lag so they know one hour in advance how the market goes but this does not convince me as we did this live on the mt4 trading platform...(actually she even told me to close earlier at 700 euro profit but i kept going by mistake and made 1200, this tells me they cannt know in advance otherwise she would have told me to carry on up to 1200 before closing, and she or he even got mad at me because i closed late.... ) . Can someone please convince me where the trick is ??
I still didnt found out what is the trick, but the fact is i withrowed 10k profit on 23. of march. still no sigh of the money. The "customer service" and so called hot ***** is wanished since i ask them about what is going on. So now its looks like i lost my initial deposit + profit what its not bother me much......except my deposit... that was my own money.... i guess you she introduced you to some secret family member whos working as an expert analist.....the infoes coming from that person..... for me hes look legit.... know what hes doing.... i try to fool them asking real stupid quiestion but he is asnwearing really correct. Since everyone else is left hes still asking me to stay calm and be patient may its just taking more time about COVID.....so im dissapointed but have a little faith.......also i told them to go for the regulator of the brokerage whoever is is...

I still didnt found out what is the trick, but the fact is i withrowed 10k profit on 23. of march. still no sigh of the money. The "customer service" and so called hot ***** is wanished since i ask them about what is going on. So now its looks like i lost my initial deposit + profit what its not bother me much......except my deposit... that was my own money.... i guess you she introduced you to some secret family member whos working as an expert analist.....the infoes coming from that person..... for me hes look legit.... know what hes doing.... i try to fool them asking real stupid quiestion but he is asnwearing really correct. Since everyone else is left hes still asking me to stay calm and be patient may its just taking more time about COVID.....so im dissapointed but have a little faith.......also i told them to go for the regulator of the brokerage whoever is is...
Have you got any news? I might will share my experience here as well....

Have you got any news? I might will share my experience here as well....
Nope nothing....unfortunateli.20days gone by my withraw is approved and my money is gone from my MT4 account. Since that nothing happened. No contact, no meail. What now? If they not under any regulation its mean the money ois just gone. Havo no idehow to turn with, except i can flag them as scam here.

Thanks for sharing, HerodPK. What kind of withdrawal type did you chose? Wire transfer or Cryptocurrency? I also tried to do little test withdrawals. Wire transfers always "failed". All went back to the account. Only crypto withdrawals succeeded. Now I'm trying to withdraw a larger amount. I already lost a lot. It's exactly as you guys describe it. They build up trust by creating many small to medium sized profits and then the big bang. All gone.

"My girl" uses the same profile picture in WhatsApp as the above mentioned "Chow", please find attached.

Attachments

• 2020-04-13 18_58_12-Clipboard.png
    2020-04-13 18_58_12-Clipboard.png
    699.9 KB · Views: 54
Back