• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HonestForexSignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
Update 13/11/2012
Trades with HFS todate on the GBPUSD for the Month I am Now -80pips Down On the GBP/USD with an Open Trade on the Pair (GBP/USD)
Which At this Point is also a Losing Trade. at this rate for me with october's losses and the losses this month so far the drawndown is way to high, for the type of trading they do on this pair, will give it untill the end of this month, as with the 177$ monthly costs and the drawndown no chance of being in profit.
And with other post showing that August and September also where losing months with HFS, it's looking NOT good.

Update 13/11/2012
Trades with HFS todate on the GBPUSD for the Month I am Now -80pips Down On the GBP/USD with an Open Trade on the Pair (GBP/USD)
Which At this Point is also a Losing Trade. at this rate for me with october's losses and the losses this month so far the drawndown is way to high, for the type of trading they do on this pair, will give it untill the end of this month, as with the 177$ monthly costs and the drawndown no chance of being in profit.
And with other post showing that August and September also where losing months with HFS, it's looking NOT good.

HFS has made its members over $4,200,000 since it began less then two years ago. That's TRADE COPIER profits, even more with people using the email signs but of course we have no way of tracking it. We have made our members 15,000 NET Pips. Robbie is a true master trader and our 600+ loyal members would pay 5x the $177 for his trading. He actually manages over $15M in raised capital as well.

But yes, NOT GOOD at all. Oh man, these guys are awful! I will pay you $10,000 USD CASH if you can find me a trading service that does 500-1000 Pips EVERY single month with no exception and has at least a 1-year (12-month) track record.

I am darn proud of our service and our members are too based on our reviews on this website and others./

Good luck to you!

Unless lot sizes are fixed, total number of pips per month isn't that important of a measure. There are profitable services with negative pip totals and unprofitable services with positive pip totals. Percent gain on the account is what matters.

I'd like to see HFS and every other signals provider out there that brags about its great results sign up for FPA Performance Testing. Unfiltered results on a live account pulled direct from the broker's servers are the one way to be sure if a signals company is really profitable or not.

Unless lot sizes are fixed, total number of pips per month isn't that important of a measure. There are profitable services with negative pip totals and unprofitable services with positive pip totals. Percent gain on the account is what matters.

I'd like to see HFS and every other signals provider out there that brags about its great results sign up for FPA Performance Testing. Unfiltered results on a live account pulled direct from the broker's servers are the one way to be sure if a signals company is really profitable or not.

Hi Pharaoh:

Almost all HFS results are verified by a broker, MT4I, and MyFXBook.
We had an account at Forex-Verified, but it was showing we made 250 pips on weeks we made 150, and the equivalent with losses as well.
I was speaking with Bill not too long ago however about FPA Performance testing and will discuss that with the team for 2013. Thanks.

~Tony

Moderation Note: There are limits to how badly one can behave in the forums. Several posts made here went beyond those limits.

Civilized debate is permitted. The items most recently posted by Shopster are not part of a civilized debate.

Last edited:
Moderation Note: There are limits to how badly one can behave in the forums. Several posts made here went beyond those limits.

Civilized debate is permitted. The items most recently posted by Shopster are not part of a civilized debate.

Thank you....

Pretty comical. 15,000 broker verified pips, over 100 4-5 Star FPA reviews, and 700 members. But you still have guys like this.

And of course, Donna's forum. A forum ran by a woman whose a top ClickBank affiliate promoting the rubbish EAs while she makes thousands more a month selling banner space with anyone who will pay her.

I am fully agree!

I joined this service early this week and immediately posted an informational review of this site's results page. Nearly immediately after I posted this review, I received an email from the site owner of "HonestForexSignals" stating the following (his email to me below)

I saw your review on Forex Peace Army (well rather someone notified me about it because there was an error in it) and I thought I'd reach out to you...

HFS has made its members over $4,200,000 since it began less then two years ago. That's TRADE COPIER profits, even more with people using the email signs but of course we have no way of tracking it. We have made our members 15,000 NET Pips. Robbie is a true master trader and our 600+ loyal members would pay 5x the $177 for his trading. He actually manages over $15M in raised capital as well. This year ---- We are up over 2,000 Pips as verified by our broker and on the proof page.

We recently lost our MyFXBook account because the broker stopped accepting US Clients that we had been with over two years.
But moreover, regarding your "Master Server" assessment - The server trades are not a list of all HFS trades. At any give time they represent about 1/4 to 1/3 of Robbie's trades.
They show up based on the service pinged to your account at the present time. By Friday, you will likely see at least two other page purges all not reflecting a complete list of HFS trades.
For instance, Robbie's AUD indicator trades don't even show up most of the time.
So if you don't mind, I would greatly appreciate you emailing the FPA to retract that post. You may do so by contacting Bill at: forum@forexpeacearmy.com

Any other questions for us, please let me know anytime! :)

Welcome!
Tony

Although I never contacted the Forex Peace Army moderator, my review was deleted from the review page. Consequently, I thought I would post my information here for all to see in hopes that this forum might be more equitable in its permanent placement of my statements.

Moderation Note: There are no reviews in the database for Honest Forex Signals from a Numerovi. Please use "Contact Us" and let FPA HQ know the name you used on the review and the approximate date. Someone here will find out what happened.

The general intent of my review was to attempt to show that although 4,900 pips gained were shown on the results page of HonestForexSignals.com, no statement was provided to show these results were in fact legit. Yes, some proof was provided, but nowhere near proof of 4,900 pips. That was my point. Why not just show an audited MT4 statement (s) that shows pips gained/lost. With over 600 subscribers, the monthly fees total nearly 100k/month (if you account for the earlier folks that got in at a lesser rate) and nearly 1million/year. That should be plenty to hire a CPA to audit and publish their results.

Here in the forum I hope to keep a tally of my results from my HonestForexSignals.com experience and to continue this conversation in a public forum.

My 1st weeks results:

GBPUSD

Total pips lost/gained: -201.7

I missed the two (2) GBPUSD losses on June 3, 2013 because my service started later that day or on the 4th of June.

Talk to everyone next week.

P.S. I would love to hear anyone else's experiences regarding this service.

I've received numerous emails regarding this company citing their pip claims and was interested to do some research on FPA before parting with my money. I was particularly interested in Scott Wang's post. Scott's company Forex Verified is one of the best in the forex industry. He tests signal providers and EA's and gives his results and impartial opinion for all to see. Basically if Scott can't stand over the results claimed by Honest Forex Signals, then I would not consider giving them my money. Discontinuing the Trade copier with Scott throws up a huge Red Flag for me and Tony's patronising tone calling ex- subscribers "Buddy" !! What's that all about ? Offering a refund only if they remove negative feedback on FPA ???

Back