• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HonestForexSignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
Sounds ugly. Please leave a followup to let everyone know if they can pull out of the drawdown or not.

Hi guys,

My apologies for not checking this thread a bit more often, we are very busy. :)

To date since we launched -- HFS has done over 15,000 Pips (verified by our brokerage, feel free to ring them).
In about 23 months of trading, we have had:

16 Profitable months (At least 100 pips, average is 516 by calculation)
5 losing months
2 break-even months (within 50 pips of Profit or Loss)

(Better then 96% of the traders on MyFXBook, Currensee, Barclay Hedge, Collective2, or any other verification service used to compare hundreds of Forex traders -- Most have 5+ losing months a year.)

When we say, 500-1,000 Pips a month -- that means that will be the end-of-year average.
Just as if you'd calculate how many points sports team scores per game. If it a football team averages 24 points a game. They of course may do 10 or 35 in another game.

But needless to say, based on our reviews here, verified broker performance, "A" rating with the BBB (and zero complaints ever), we have an absolutely stellar record of being in business two years now with a very strong membership base of over 500 members.

It's very important to remember that FX is not a game, and if you can make it, you can lose it and ALL trading websites, ALL have losing months.
*ANYONE* who claims they win every single month is lying to you! Do not believe it guys!

If anyone has any questions, ever, simply call us anytime directly at (011 outside U.S.) 310-750-6809.

Thank you! :)

One Week in and I'm FOUR Trades in and -80pips down On the GBPUSD not looking good.
Hoping things change or never beable to cover the 177$ a month with theses loss.

One Week in and I'm FOUR Trades in and -80pips down On the GBPUSD not looking good.
Hoping things change or never beable to cover the 177$ a month with theses loss.

My lord... Judging a Forex system after ONE week?
Some of you guys make me feel bad for your money, honestly.

I work with fund managers who will only consider investing a large sum after testing with a small sum for 1-3 years. Or more.
Forex is NOT a get rich quick scheme guys!!! ALWAYS, ALWAYS expect 2-4 losing months a year!

I will PAY YOU $10,000 if you show me some strategy that makes a thousand pips a month, EVERY month, with no enormous DD, and doesn't have losing months. Just a one year track record is plenty. It does not exist.

HFS on the other hand has made 15,000 pips / $4,000,000 profit to our clients.

BE Patient. :) .. Your account will thank you!

So you are looking at 3 losing months so far-thats not good what lots sizes are you trading.
Do you know why the lot size is so small on the USDCAD AUDUSD 1/10.
Do you think you will stay after this month.

As you said August,Sept, Losing Months and October a Losing month so far.
GBPUSD -180pips USDCAD - 383pips @1/10 of the postion.

I joined on August 8th and the stats so far are:
August (8th – ): GBPUSD -120, AUDUSD -23
September: GBPUSD -160 AUDUSD -80, USDCAD +56
October: GBPUSD -120, USDCAD -183
Please note that the positions taken on USDCAD and AUDUSD are 1/10 of the positions taken on GBPUSD.
As HFS suggests 0.1 lot per $1000 that gives approx. 40% DD so far.

Needless to say they'll need to show some serious profit the next couple of weeks if they want to keep me as a subscriber.

My Update as off 29/10/2012
I am -160.7 pips Down on the GBPUSD
For the Month HFS are -384.1 Pips USDCAD 1/10 of a Lot
And For the Month todate they are -322.4 pips On The GBPUSD.

As you said August,Sept, Losing Months and October a Losing month so far.
GBPUSD -180pips USDCAD - 383pips @1/10 of the postion.

Update On HFS 31/10/2012
I am Now -241.1 pips Down On the GBPUSD
For the Month as stated before HFS are -384.1 pips Down On USDCAD 1/10 of the postion
And For the Month On The GBPUSD HFS are -402.8 Pips Down.
-241.1 pips On GBPUSD and with the 177$ to pay lets just say it's been a very bad month for me.
August,September, and Now October All Losing months, lets Hope November turns out to be a GREAT Month to try claw back the loss.
Can't find any info on what HFS have done each Month from Jan 12 To July 12.
If anyone Knows Please post.
I have a GBPUSD Sell trade Open Now today With HFS @ the monment it is losing hoping this will change before end of month, Don't want to take one more losing trade in to November.
Keep you post as the month of November rolls on.

My Update as off 29/10/2012
I am -160.7 pips Down on the GBPUSD
For the Month HFS are -384.1 Pips USDCAD 1/10 of a Lot
And For the Month todate they are -322.4 pips On The GBPUSD.

Update to my post above.
October ended with a loss of 360 pips on the GBPUSD (USDCAD was -383 pips). That brings the total loss since august 8th to 64% with a max. DD of 68%. (72% if all pairs are included)

As a comment to Tony's post above I would like to note that Raj was replaced by Robbie Newton in August 2011, so stats before this month are irrelevant.

Update 05/11/2012
Allready this Month I am -140 pips Down on the GBPUSD Not looking good at all, after last Month.
Will Keep you updated on my trades With HFS.
But with last months losses and the August and Sept's Posted losses Not looking like I will be paying 177$ to stay with them.
AnyOne Have there Pips For Month's Jan 2012 - July 2012 post please.

Back