How many pips you make per week?

Depends how you understand and what you have learnt. I can keep my price variation of entry between 8-12 pips of against and cut my loss on average of less than 20 pips with 75% of success trades rate, so do you think it is risky in day trading? Swing trading consume about at least maybe 80 pips stop loss and usually success rate about 65% as I know in majority, so which is more riskier?

I am agree with you. THe risk in trading is not depending on the method of trading but it's depending on the trader himself. I don't think if day trading is riskier than trend trading or vice versa. Even, there is no method which is more risky than another method. If you had good money management, risk management and proper analysis in trading then the risk can be limited and you can prevent big loss in short time.

On average around 120 - 150 pips. I trade on daily time frame so its only 6 - 8 sometimes 12 trades per month. An average trade goes 100+, excluding the losers I make around 450 - 600 pips per month.

I am agree with you. THe risk in trading is not depending on the method of trading but it's depending on the trader himself. I don't think if day trading is riskier than trend trading or vice versa. Even, there is no method which is more risky than another method. If you had good money management, risk management and proper analysis in trading then the risk can be limited and you can prevent big loss in short time.

Definitely agree. As long as there are a good module of money management in there, risk can be extremely limited. But as in human nature, taking or accepting a loss is always difficult, and this is the biggest reason of why a lot of people keep adding more position when they are having already one loss running.

On average around 120 - 150 pips. I trade on daily time frame so its only 6 - 8 sometimes 12 trades per month. An average trade goes 100+, excluding the losers I make around 450 - 600 pips per month.

It is a very good results mate. Keep building it, imagine for just USD 10 per pips, you can easily make USD 1000 per week. It is not easy to achieve such results, especially those trader who believe the can make 1000 per month due to their deluding mindset of getting rich easily.

500-1000 pips is my target! Now I get 300-400 pips on hotforex, and pips does verify the ability of traders than account balance, more than 500 pips should be very good.

300-400 pips a week is really huge, did you subtract the pips you lost. If overall you can make 300-400 pips a week, don't hesitate to open a website or manager account to get investor attention.

Depend on the market... If snail like AUD/USD now... no big news usually below 50... If ok 100+ pips/trade..

Attachments

• PicsArt_1440077024812.jpg
    PicsArt_1440077024812.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 3
Depend on the market... If snail like AUD/USD now... no big news usually below 50... If ok 100+ pips/trade..

Frankly said, I trade EUR/USD more rather than AUD/USD unless Aussie on their own strength or weakness. 1 reason we can consider I do so because of spreads. Spreads is another cost that we should take into account, especially Aussie and Kiwi paying more spread and move just as EUR/USD or even double when they doesn't have own strength.

Definitely agree. As long as there are a good module of money management in there, risk can be extremely limited. But as in human nature, taking or accepting a loss is always difficult, and this is the biggest reason of why a lot of people keep adding more position when they are having already one loss running.

You're right. In theory, it is easy to understand about the importance to stick on your money management but in reality is not as easy as the theory. Usually, the pressure will be higher to break the rule when you're not capable to reach the target so it's better to create target which is not hard to realize. If the target is not hard to realize then you can realize consistent profit and you can increase the target step by step.

You're right. In theory, it is easy to understand about the importance to stick on your money management but in reality is not as easy as the theory. Usually, the pressure will be higher to break the rule when you're not capable to reach the target so it's better to create target which is not hard to realize. If the target is not hard to realize then you can realize consistent profit and you can increase the target step by step.

Yes the fact remains the same and it is that when we will use Money management in our trading then we will certainly have an opportunity whereby we would be able to manage our losses well and actually control them :)

Yes the fact remains the same and it is that when we will use Money management in our trading then we will certainly have an opportunity whereby we would be able to manage our losses well and actually control them :)

The targets that we have set in our trading will keep on varying and if we are wise we will use such a system that we are able to achieve them.

This is why we have to devise our own set of trading controls.

Back