1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much money can you make and how long will it take for a beginner?

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by danielluketic, Nov 9, 2018.

1. danielluketic

danielluketic Recruit

Hi everyone,

I have no previous trading experience however I plan on educating myself on this website. I am just wondering how long it will take to begin making money, how easy/difficult it might be and how much I can expect to earn etc. Plus any tips that anyone has for a beginner would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Dan.

rodrigo f millan likes this.
  2. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

Try to get experience either from demo or micro accounts because without experience you can not make profit as per your expectations. Secondly not expect more from market . When trader really interacts with market he came to know trading nature and things that are involved , important to consider for profit taking. without prior experience or practice your trading can be just for making experiments.

3. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

If already learn basic forex as general knowledge to start, hence you can utilize demo account, but learn first about strategy trading and system trading, then continue to practising on demo account will having plan money management and risk management, make discipline as rules trading, if good habit on demo account already fulfilled, it will help later if start with real account, but better spent time to learn demo before investing real money until having good confidence

4. Forexrider

Forexrider Private

If you are a beginner it is always best to first start developing the trading strategy which will give consistent profits, planning on certain amount of money and reaching the same will become difficult initially.

5. danielluketic

danielluketic Recruit

Sweet. Thanks. Just wondering what your thoughts on bitcoin are in comparison to forex?

6. Leszek_N

Leszek_N Recruit

Please clarify:) Did you mean Binary Option? If yes i think all BO are scam at all.
    Regarding to forex and advises for beginner I believe that the main thing (apart from trading strategy) that should not be when trading is excitement.

PS. Sorry of my English:oops:

7. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

Bitcoin technology currently still hard work to improve blockchain technology, there are many events regarding cryptocurrency to make this technology growing, and will possible it can replace old financial system on the world, I think bitcoin still good

8. rodrigo f millan

Happy with the community

9. Leszek_N

Leszek_N Recruit

Regarding to bitcoin. What do you think about its falling?

10. alexmarian

alexmarian Private

Bitcoin is looking for bottom that is more likely around $3000 mark and we will have new year coming, so I think it will start rising new year.

: beginner