How to become a forex broker!?

Hi All,

May I ask something about broker? example how to become a forex broker?

I choose Marketiva.com to describle. They want to become a forex broker, they have to program a flatform, website etc...

I want to ask that : example with Marketiva broker.
1/ Where do Their flatform load datafeed from ?
2/ How to Customer's deals (buy/sell) transfer to a bank in interbank?
3/ For a broker, I want to ask the form which brokers are using for LEVERAGE problem!. Mean when a customer use leverage 1:100, he put an order with amount 100k, so the customer only use : 100k/100 = 1k, I wanna ask that: with leverage 1:100,how to broker use money problem for 100k-1k = 99k? (How to brokers solve 99k?).

Please tutor me, thank you!

You'll find some answers to that here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/general-forex-talk/4865-may-2009-question-month.html

Personally, I wouldn't want the headaches. A "perfect" brokerage would still get so many complaints from traders.

Leverage isn't such a big problem. All it really does is magnify both profits and losses. This is the same as many other leveraged financial products, i.e. the client "takes control" of 100k using 1k. It only becomes an issue if the client wants to take delivery at the end of the contract.

to understand the subject better, you can check this information - How to Become a Forex Broker | eHow.com .

What I can tell - for becoming forex broker you need to pass lots of certifications and have to pay a lot of money. but the funniest part is starting already after you become the broker - when you need to attract your clients :nerd:

I think all the operators handle different incentives or promotions that encourage merchants to work with them, but I'm more interested as a trader find operators that are reputable, who has experience and support me in all my investments.

This thread is over 3.5 years old!

BUT, for those still interested in starting a broker company to...urghh...make money from forex traders (especially Newbies and Wannabe traders), besides the above suggestion by the Ruler-of-Upper and Lower-Nile, there is an interesting article on how to go about that over at 100ForexBrokers site entitled: "How to become a Forex broker?"

Back