https://mbg-solutions.net is a scam

denise45

Recruit
mbg-solutions.net is another scam investment website in Europe. They keep calling from changing fake phone numbers and illegally promise big guaranteed profits. They are using a company name that is easily mixed with a legitimate well-established company, if you google "MBG Solutions" you notice that this is the name of another existing company. mbg-solutions.net is very obviously a new scam. They tell you that they have been in business for many years, but their anonymous domain name registration was done only on May 5th, 2021, a few weeks ago! (I am writing this in June 2021). So do not invest anything with mbg-solutions.net scam website.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
mbg-solutions.net is another scam investment website in Europe. They keep calling from changing fake phone numbers and illegally promise big guaranteed profits. They are using a company name that is easily mixed with a legitimate well-established company, if you google "MBG Solutions" you notice that this is the name of another existing company. mbg-solutions.net is very obviously a new scam. They tell you that they have been in business for many years, but their anonymous domain name registration was done only on May 5th, 2021, a few weeks ago! (I am writing this in June 2021). So do not invest anything with mbg-solutions.net scam website.
Thanks for the heads up mate :)

They called me July 16 and was using a number that belongs to a man in Sweden.