HUGE-OPTIONS.COM SCAM FRAUD DO NOT FALL FOR IT

After notifying huge-options that i have been in contact with the FCA, ActionFraudUK and my bank's fraud dept, They blocked my account.
I then got to talk to them on the chat room, and this was their reply "Dear user, our risk dept. have blocked your account because we think it is a fraudulent account, your deposit have been returned to you"
Although nothing is yet to be returned to me, i then asked why my winnings were not returned to me rather than just my deposit. They once again replied stupidly, saying it was their policy for fraudulent accounts and ignored my question to describe what a fraudulent account is.
NB their terms & conditions have no mention of a risk dept or a fraudulent account.
It must be a 12 year old running huge-options

Make sure to follow through on all the complaints. The best way to deal with these companies is to hit them on all fronts.

Dear Friends,
It is looked like we have the same problem with Huge-options.com, I had invested more than $50K US but luckily only withdraw $5K back, the rest of $100K US balance is not withdrawable since no one from Huge Option.com contacted me and I can not contact them either. Any suggestion to help retrieve the lost since I am an investor from Canada. Thanks

If you deposited by credit/debit card, call the fraud department at the issuing bank. Explain how the withdrawals service is fraudulently not being provided as promised.

If that fails or if you deposited by bank wire, WinChargeback has been providing professional assistance.

I saw the success of 'DCT trading group' online and visited their website for their free trail of trading signals. They recommended a fraudulent broker called 'huge-options'.

I then deposited the minimum $250 on huge-options.com, and after a successful week of trading, I went further to withdraw my cash.
7 days later, a customer service representative with name 'Natasha York' and email 'natasha.York@huge-options.com' called me trying to persuade me into trading again.
I declined her proposition and told her to process my withdrawal.
She called again and sent me attachments of $10,000 trades saying that 'I can join her and other customers to trade with such huge stakes with little or no losses'.
Again, i declined this and she insisted i send my verification documents again to process the withdrawal.
2 weeks into her last message confirming the verification of my documents, I got no response both on support and phone lines of huge-options.

3 weeks in, that natasha york email now doesn't exist, emails cannot be sent to her.
No one answers the phone line.
Withdraw button doesn't even work on my profile anymore.

I must and will get my money back from these people
I was scammed by the same company. I wanted to make a withdrawal and they convinced me to make a few more trades which I did and won. When I wanted to make the withdrawal on the Monday I found that all of a sudden my balance was almost zero??? It too them 2 weeks of giving me the run around and eventually they claimed that a ROBOT was trading on my behalf and lost all the trades. I did not request this and did not even know they offered this service, but they insisted that they have a transcript. I requested a copy of the transcript and they have still not produced it nor corrected my balance. I reported them to the FCA and Actionfruad. What else can I do to get my money back?

Depending on how, when, and how much you deposited, Post #16 may hold a solution to your problems.

Dear Thread Author(s):

This law firm represents Elijah Oyefeso. If you are represented by legal counsel, please direct this letter to your solicitor immediately and have your attorney notify us of such representation.

You are hereby directed to

CEASE AND DESIST ALL DEFAMATION OF
ELIJAH OYEFESO’S CHARACTER AND REPUTATION.

Elijah Oyefeso is an educated, respected professional in the community. He has spent years serving the community in his profession and building a positive reputation. Mr Oyefeso has learned that you have engaged in spreading false, destructive, and defamatory rumours about him and his business interests.

Under the UK legislation of ‘Defamation Act 2013’, it is unlawful to engage in defamation of another’s character and reputation. Defamation consists of

(1) a statement that tends to injure reputation;
(2) communicated to another; and
(3) that the speaker knew or should have known was false.

Your defamatory statements involved comments being made on the following forum thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ions-com-scam-fraud-do-not-fall-for-it.44115/

Accordingly, we demand that you (A) immediately cease and desist your unlawful defamation of Elijah Oyefeso & DCT Trading Group and (B) provide us with prompt written assurance (via email) within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from further defamation of MR OYEFESO AND DCT TRADING GROUPs character and reputation.

If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time period, MR OYEFESO is entitled to seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your defamation. In the event you fail to meet this demand, please be advised that MR OYEFESO has asked us to communicate to you that she will pursue all available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages, injunctive relief, and an order that you pay court costs and solicitor’s fees. Your liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable.

Before taking these steps, however, my client wished to give you one opportunity to discontinue your illegal conduct by complying with this demand within ten (10) days.

Accordingly, please provide confirmation of removal within (10) days to the following email address:

info@dcttradinggroup.com

I recommend that you consult a solicitor regarding this matter. If you or your solicitor have any questions, please contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Ben

Ben,

Would you care to make an official statement regarding the relationship between your client and Huge Options?

You also begin your post with "This law firm". Can you please specify what law firm you represent? What is the website and postal address of the law firm? What jurisdictions is it authorized to operate in?

Back